The random shit you forget

air_raid

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Remember the WWE Juniors Division?

Here they are being introduced to Teddy Long by Palmer Cannon (remember him?) back in 2005...

Super Porky... lolz

Pretty much the definition of 'random shit you forgot'.

Bull shit, I've talked about how much I love that very moment on here many times

Its Teddy's over acting and the reason as to why he's walking in to a cupboard that I think make it so top.

76e8bca7fe.jpg

Edit: Theres no joke, I really have.

• Awards Moderator

Lo Down's 2001 run with Tiger Ali Singh as 'Raja' and 'Baja' anyone?

And speaking of 2001, Haku was around for at least the first half of that year before the Invasion started. I can't remember him wrestling anywhere other than on Heat, but he still had it, and his team with Bad Man Rikishi could have had mileage.

And speaking of Bad Man Rikishi, his music. "I'm a bad man..."

How about Bossman's brief flirtation with the main event at the very end of 2001 / beginning of 2002? Surprise return attacking Austin, a tag team main event on RAW, and then ... random shit you forget.

When "marvellous" Marc Mero was going through his being a boxer stage and at some point during the match he would pull his shorts right up to his nipples and strut around sport a massive cheesy grin. Ahhh happy days

I thought that would be a good gimmick for him but everyone was more interested in Sable. If I remember correctly didn't he have a 'boxing' match against Butterbean? with a dogdy finish.

Oh and him outing Salvatore Sincere as a jobber.

• Paid Members
http://www.sporcle.com/games/Jerichoholic8...ron_Man_Matches

I Challenge anyone to get the Iron man match from 2005. Not got a clue that that even happened.

got them all execpt the Smadown 05 one. No recollection of that whatsoever

Same here.

Not much else in the thread that I couldn't remember. Most of it is just random stuff, hardly forgotten.

• Paid Members
What About Kanyon coming out of the crate, which was a present to the undertaker?

If i remember rightley, he was dressed as boy george sining "Do you really want to hurt me?", until Taker either chokeslammed or last-rided him.

:laugh:

Seriously, wtf was that about??

If i remeber, Big show was try to apologise to undertaker for beating him up or something. I think one week his present was Spanky dressed as bell boy delivering a telegram/song to taker. The kanyon thing, kanyon came out singing to the tune of said culture club song, but saying "Big shows really really sorry!". Until taker killed him.

• Awards Moderator
What About Kanyon coming out of the crate, which was a present to the undertaker?

If i remember rightley, he was dressed as boy george sining "Do you really want to hurt me?", until Taker either chokeslammed or last-rided him.

:laugh:

Seriously, wtf was that about??

If i remeber, Big show was try to apologise to undertaker for beating him up or something. I think one week his present was Spanky dressed as bell boy delivering a telegram/song to taker. The kanyon thing, kanyon came out singing to the tune of said culture club song, but saying "Big shows really really sorry!". Until taker killed him.

Didn't Brother Love come out one week as well, to tell Taker that Big Show loved him?

Archived