The random shit you forget

air_raid

• Paid Members

Apologies if this has been done before, but a combination of reading a few DVD reviews and watching some WWE bio DVDs, there are a few things that have leapt out at me that I really had forgotten entirely and might never have thought about again if my memory had been jogged.

Here are said things that had passed me by until I was reminded :

* Kronik being in the WWF.

* Crash Holly being the second MFer.

* Chavo Classic.

* Jackie Gayda's entire career.

* Erik Watts in TNA.

So, any of you recently seen anything and made you think "shit, I'd forgotten entirely about that" ?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Chavo Classic was ace, though. It's a shame he couldn't hack it for whatever reason, because he was really entertaining. I was looking forward to seeing him have a long run with the CW belt.

• Paid Members

Textbook.

WHATAMANOUVRE!

1, 2, he GOT HIM! No he, didn't!

Oh, COME ON referee!

BAAAAAACK body drop!

Actually, that sort of makes me sad that no one does a backdrop any more.

• Paid Members
R-Truth's alter ego from a few months back. What the fuck was all that about!?

Pretty Ricky? That was ages ago, 18 months or so now, while Bruno was out in the cinema. Didnt watch WWE on tv at the time, but it sure sounded shit. Coincidentally Truth is on From The Vault right now, fighting Chavo with Roadkill in his corner, and I can't quite believe how long he has been back in WWE. I'm really sick of his shit music and watching him do pretty much anything.

In regards to Vince's commentary, after Cole's miscalling the Anaconda Vice on Raw, Matt Striker waffling on about the Storm Cradle Driver (which the GlamSlam isn't, retard) and now JR's backward redneck spastic drawl on From The Vault, I actually pine for "WHATAMANOUVRE!"

R-Truth's alter ego from a few months back. What the fuck was all that about!?

Pretty Ricky? That was ages ago, 18 months or so now, while Bruno was out in the cinema. Didnt watch WWE on tv at the time, but it sure sounded shit. Coincidentally Truth is on From The Vault right now, fighting Chavo with Roadkill in his corner, and I can't quite believe how long he has been back in WWE. I'm really sick of his shit music and watching him do pretty much anything.

In regards to Vince's commentary, after Cole's miscalling the Anaconda Vice on Raw, Matt Striker waffling on about the Storm Cradle Driver (which the GlamSlam isn't, retard) and now JR's backward redneck spastic drawl on From The Vault, I actually pine for "WHATAMANOUVRE!"

Wait....what? Roadkill was with Chavo? I dont remember that at all, any pics?

Archived