The random shit you forget

air_raid

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
What About Kanyon coming out of the crate, which was a present to the undertaker?

If i remember rightley, he was dressed as boy george sining "Do you really want to hurt me?", until Taker either chokeslammed or last-rided him.

:laugh:

Seriously, wtf was that about??

If i remeber, Big show was try to apologise to undertaker for beating him up or something. I think one week his present was Spanky dressed as bell boy delivering a telegram/song to taker. The kanyon thing, kanyon came out singing to the tune of said culture club song, but saying "Big shows really really sorry!". Until taker killed him.

Didn't Brother Love come out one week as well, to tell Taker that Big Show loved him?

correct :thumbsup:

Also the Stone Cold/Spike Feud in 2001...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUoHUo4hvRg

I LOVED this fued! Although I hadn't forgotten about it - I still remember Stone Cold trying to get Spike to sign his petition and because he called Molly a "bimbo" Spike took the petition and tore it up! :laugh: Ah, happy days!

• Paid Members
When was Spanky streaking around the arena for some reason and why?

It was when Sean o'Haire was doing his "influence" gimmick on smackdown i think, didnt he convince spanky to go streaking around the arena? He also got dawn marie to get her baps out if i remeber rightly!

It was when Sean o'Haire was doing his "influence" gimmick on smackdown i think, didnt he convince spanky to go streaking around the arena? He also got dawn marie to get her baps out if i remeber rightly!

Right on both counts - it was Sean O'Haire when he kept saying "I'm not telling you anything you don't already know" He's the one who convinced Dawn Marie to flash the audience and Brian Kendrick to streak through the arena.

• Awards Moderator

Right on both counts - it was Sean O'Haire when he kept saying "I'm not telling you anything you don't already know" He's the one who convinced Dawn Marie to flash the audience and Brian Kendrick to streak through the arena.

I thought the Kendrick thing was down to then-GM Paul Heyman... Wasn't there an angle of Kendrick doing things like that every week because Heyman told him he'd get a contract if he did?

Archived