The random shit you forget

air_raid

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
And Scott Steiner turning heel on Ricky Steamboat. Completely vanished from my memory that one, I was gutted watching that as a kid aswell.

I loved that! I remember the match well, Rick was out injured, Scott was given a solo push and won the TV title in his first match. A very slow build up to the turn which meant nobody saw it coming.

Not to do a Dillkid, but I watched that earlier today on youtube. Nice little TV match. Interesting that they never really got around to pulling the full trigger on the turn, as he only appeared about twice more on WCW TV, and that was against folk like Steve Austin.

Fifi the poodle.

...and Fifi the maid!

She's still fit.

• Paid Members

I had completely forgotten about the F.B.I. in WWE until a few weeks ago. How on earth could I not remember them being destroyed by Badass 'Taker for weeks in a row?

I had completely forgotten about the F.B.I. in WWE until a few weeks ago. How on earth could I not remember them being destroyed by Badass 'Taker for weeks in a row?

Johnny Stamboli press slamming Rikishi was awesome too. I loved the FBI, they had some great matches on Velocity. Oh, and PSF, that match was really good.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Jerichoholic8...ron_Man_Matches

I Challenge anyone to get the Iron man match from 2005. Not got a clue that that even happened.

Wasn't that just a 30 minute one on the Raw Homecoming show? I only remember because it's the show where Linda took that horrible, horrible stunner.

Archived