The random shit you forget

air_raid

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
When Raven was helped out in his matches by the mysterious SECRET NINJA~! It eventually turned out to be Tori but they revealed it on an episode of Heat so nobody even saw it and then she was never mentioned again.

Wasnt Secret Ninja mostly Al Snow? Like if i remeber rightly Secret Ninja popped up a few times......and it was Al snow?

Also what about Brooklyn Brawlers only win........over Then WWE champion Triple H?

Colin Delaney... that badass mofo, Mikey Whipwreck V2... then he turned heel and became shit. Also, Tatanka's 2006 run... why did they get rid of him? He was having great matches, even got a decent one out of a super green Miz. Also, Drew McIntyre in like 07. He had two matches or something on SD before getting hauled back to developmental. From what I've seen lately, he's just as shit now, but with a cooler entrance theme.

ICOPRO. I really didn't remember it, even with their constant pushing of the stuff, until someone on here mentioned it a while back.

was the bodybuilding supplement that Vince tried to launch?

Yeah. It was all over WWF TV for a good while. Vince really is rubbish at launching anything apart from wrestling, isn't he?

• Paid Members

At the same time as ICOPRO - the Headlock On Hunger. Although looking back at those days, its hard to believe Vince could afford to put food on his wrestlers tables, let alone the Third World.

I was actually considering making a thread very similar to this, something along the lines of 'WWE superstars from the past decade that you forgot ever existed'. I was inspired by seeing this guy's name crop up in another thread...

04.jpg

He was pushed as a bit of a monster for about a month, then I can't remember what happened to him. Believe he's in Japan these days.

I dont remember Matt Hardy teaming with Elijah Burke....

And Scott Steiner turning heel on Ricky Steamboat. Completely vanished from my memory that one, I was gutted watching that as a kid aswell.

I loved that! I remember the match well, Rick was out injured, Scott was given a solo push and won the TV title in his first match. A very slow build up to the turn which meant nobody saw it coming.

Oh and the Jesse The Body Arm Wrestling Invitational Tournament...Classic

Oh yeah totally! Was it two years running they did that? Van Hammer won the first and Vader the second I think?

Archived