Paid Members chokeout Posted May 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 4, 2016 Damn. I was hoping for a columbo style "just one last thing" and you blitz her with screenshots and technical specs Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 4, 2016 Best I could do was this. Quote
Paid Members chokeout Posted May 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 4, 2016 Good work. I'm assuming she'll just delete the photo by morning. Have you messaged her direct about it. Such an odd thing to do. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 4, 2016 There's not much publically viewable on her profile, and I suspect if I message her it'll just go into her Other folder without sending her a notification. From what I can see she fancies herself as a bit of a photographer, but there's a few pics where there's a clear difference in quality. If she'd just said "Not my photo, can't remember where I found it" I probably wouldn't have been bothered, but the fact that she came back and was thanking people for the compliments fucked me right off. I was still a proper novice when I took that and spent several days retouching it. I was right proud of it at the time, and a few minor bits aside that I'd do different now, I still think it's a good picture. Quote
Wideload Posted May 5, 2016 Posted May 5, 2016 Took this at a show a couple of weeks ago and was quite please how it turned out - went a bit accidental renaissance. Won't post for some reason; http://bit.ly/1T2WDXf Quote
Paid Members chokeout Posted May 5, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 5, 2016 Took this at a show a couple of weeks ago and was quite please how it turned out - went a bit accidental renaissance. Won't post for some reason; http://bit.ly/1T2WDXf That's a cracking photo. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 5, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 5, 2016 Took this at a show a couple of weeks ago and was quite please how it turned out - went a bit accidental renaissance. Won't post for some reason; http://bit.ly/1T2WDXfThat's tremendous. I don't think you could have staged a better shot. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted May 5, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 5, 2016 If that guy didn't have Adidas trackies on, I'd believe that was from a NY boxing hall in the twenties. Fabulous shot. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted May 5, 2016 Moderators Posted May 5, 2016 Yeah, fourthed - that is fantastic! Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 5, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 5, 2016 Well, this is interesting...She's not letting this one lie. She's denied posting it in her own name, told me to get my facts right when I claimed it was mine, and has now reported me for sending abusive private messages. The white-knighting from the middle aged men is nauseating. Quote
Paid Members Monkee Posted May 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 8, 2016 (edited) I'm currently on a European (Band of Brothers-themed) road trip. This was from our campsite in Holland on Friday night. Edited May 8, 2016 by Monkee Quote
Keith Houchen Posted May 8, 2016 Posted May 8, 2016 Cracking! And I bet you're in your element on a Band Of Brothers themed trip! Hope you have a great time! Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted May 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 8, 2016 Bloody hell Monkee, you get around don't you? Quote
Paid Members Monkee Posted May 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 8, 2016 (edited) Keith, yep! Been planning this one for a few years but different things kept getting in the way. We've done Arnhem and Nejmegen yesterday, Eindhoven today, Bastogne/Luxembourg tomorrow and Tuesday. Then onto Landsberg/Dachau, Berchtesgaden and staying in Zell am See in Austria for a few days before driving back via Switzerland, Liechtenstein and France. Thunder, I certainly do! I don't smoke, rarely drink, don't have kids so travel is what I spend my money on Edited May 8, 2016 by Monkee Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted May 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 8, 2016 Enjoy it, you'll have great memories. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.