UKFF Photography Thread

matbro1984

• Paid Members

There's not much publically viewable on her profile, and I suspect if I message her it'll just go into her Other folder without sending her a notification.

From what I can see she fancies herself as a bit of a photographer, but there's a few pics where there's a clear difference in quality.

If she'd just said "Not my photo, can't remember where I found it" I probably wouldn't have been bothered, but the fact that she came back and was thanking people for the compliments fucked me right off. I was still a proper novice when I took that and spent several days retouching it. I was right proud of it at the time, and a few minor bits aside that I'd do different now, I still think it's a good picture.

• Paid Members

Well, this is interesting...

She's not letting this one lie. She's denied posting it in her own name, told me to get my facts right when I claimed it was mine, and has now reported me for sending abusive private messages.

The white-knighting from the middle aged men is nauseating.

• Paid Members

Keith, yep! Been planning this one for a few years but different things kept getting in the way. We've done Arnhem and Nejmegen yesterday, Eindhoven today, Bastogne/Luxembourg tomorrow and Tuesday. Then onto Landsberg/Dachau, Berchtesgaden and staying in Zell am See in Austria for a few days before driving back via Switzerland, Liechtenstein and France.

Thunder, I certainly do! I don't smoke, rarely drink, don't have kids so travel is what I spend my money on :)

Edited by Monkee