Keith Houchen Posted August 18, 2017 Posted August 18, 2017 Haha, yeah I think it will! Was taking a few pics of the local squirrels but need to get closer, so I think it's lens time! Thanks for all the advice and pointers, think I'll use it whilst I'm signed off. Took some yesterday of next doors cat who seems to have adopted us when he wants some chicken and I put it into the iMovie demo. Think I'll have fun with stuff like this! Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted August 18, 2017 Members Posted August 18, 2017 @Keith Houchen would rather watch that than *A Streetcat Named Bob again... looks like fun. *actually didn't mind it apart from the lead actors acting. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted August 26, 2017 Posted August 26, 2017 Set up a Flickr if anyone wants to check it out and give some needed advice etc. https://www.flickr.com/photos/158076334@N02/ Quote
Keith Houchen Posted September 3, 2017 Posted September 3, 2017 Took this picture of an Antifa sticker of my local footie team. Pretty chuffed with it! Quote
Paid Members chokeout Posted September 4, 2017 Paid Members Posted September 4, 2017 Reminds me of this lovely pic I got outside PSV Eindhoven Quote
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted September 8, 2017 Paid Members Posted September 8, 2017 Just took the nipper down the park and spotted this shadow on the floor, thought I'd take a snap. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted September 8, 2017 Paid Members Posted September 8, 2017 It's a darn sight sunnier where you are than in Essex. Just back from picking up the daughter and I'm rain-blasted. Wet socks, the lot. Quote
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted September 8, 2017 Paid Members Posted September 8, 2017 14 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: It's a darn sight sunnier where you are than in Essex. Just back from picking up the daughter and I'm rain-blasted. Wet socks, the lot. Newcastle, it's been wet as shit for a few days, bit of a breeze today but nice and bright. Quote
Paid Members chokeout Posted September 9, 2017 Paid Members Posted September 9, 2017 Been out photographing with models today. It was great fun. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted September 18, 2017 Posted September 18, 2017 Got a new lens so we went to the water park to try it out, delighted with the results Also my girlfriend took some crackers of squirrels in the park, really enjoying this photography lark as we are getting out and having lovely scenic walks. Doing the old mental health the world of good. She also told me of a site called Gurushots.com There are challenges set and you add relevant pictures, then the community vote. I find it really encouraging and recommend joining it. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted September 21, 2017 Moderators Posted September 21, 2017 (edited) I keep forgetting to add it but the above series reminded me of this that I took in Nairobi that I wanted to share... Edit - also, I just checked out that website you posted Keith. Looks fun! Edited September 21, 2017 by Chest Rockwell Quote
Keith Houchen Posted September 21, 2017 Posted September 21, 2017 Love portion sounds intriguing! Quote
Paid Members chokeout Posted November 22, 2017 Paid Members Posted November 22, 2017 Been spamming my Instagram a lot recently but have bought a couple of new lenses in the last couple of months and am loving the results Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.