The 2010 PS50

Happ Hazzard

This forum is full of probably the biggest group of close minded mongols I have ever tired to talk sence to. The lot of you are worse than Christianity. "we know we are right and ignore every actual point that has to be made." You know what? I actually hate this forum more than most of you hate individual opinions. Fuck this I'm gonna go do something with my spare time, unlike you massive bunch of nerds. Like have sex with all your moms. I now walk away knowing you will all insult me while I cannot answer. If you had something to say use the link in my sig.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All he does is follow instruction.

As opposed to doing what? Do you honestly think that other wrestlers just go out and do as they please?

As in I take into account, crispness of moves, timing, phycology and ofcourse the actually wrestling moves he does. If something goes wrong, does cena show any ability to improvise and save the match?

You rarely see something go wrong in a John Cena match. Both he and his opponent are usually far too good for that sort of thing.

As for the other things you mentioned, only in the crispness is Cena not very good. Everything else, he's good at.

I don't see how people can say that John Cena can't wrestle, just becuase his punches aren't up to MMA standards, and he doesn't wrestle Indie style to please the smarks. Have you not watched his Wrestlemania 23 and Raw in 2007 matches with Shawn Michaels? How about his Wrestlemania 22 match with Triple H, One Night Stand 2006 with RVD and his Triple threat clash with DX at Survivor Series last year (That deserves alot of praise, that it doesn't get by the way)? More recently, his Batista match at Mania. Not only that, but as other people are saying, he always gets a crowd reaction, he is one of the most famous wrestlers of all time, he sells alot of merchandise, the people in charge love him, and he seems to be a nice guy. Plain and simply, he can wrestle good matches and he is a Hogan/Austin/Rock like superstar. If he isn't on that list, but Kenny Omega is, then Fin Martin has gone insane and should be writing that magazine from an institution.

This forum is full of probably the biggest group of close minded mongols I have ever tired to talk sence to. The lot of you are worse than Christianity. "we know we are right and ignore every actual point that has to be made." You know what? I actually hate this forum more than most of you hate individual opinions. Fuck this I'm gonna go do something with my spare time, unlike you massive bunch of nerds. Like have sex with all your moms. I now walk away knowing you will all insult me while I cannot answer. If you had something to say use the link in my sig.

OH NOEZ NOT MA MOMMA :cry:

Calling people nerds on a wrestling forum I mean honestly what a fucking spanner.

The music analogy made the most sense (regarding Cena)...

It's possible to be the biggest act in the country, making the most money - without being a particularly talented band/act.

Just like wrestling, the music industry is heavily influenced by promotion and marketing.

Were The Spice Girls the most talented singers and musicians when they were getting number one's with every record? Probably not. They had a 'great look', they were 'over' and they were popular with the right demographic, but not the best musicians or singers.

this issue is beyond a joke. I have bought every powerslam since the post wm 14 issue. from the comment that no one boos cena because the fans who did have stopped going...WTF!!!! to the top 50 being a joke. the best wrestlers are the ones who do the least, in front of the most, and get paid the most. I dont know anyone watching wrestling who watches for how a wrestler punches, we all know its not full force. and the STFU not being a choke I understand because post benoit, the WWE top star performing a choke as his top move wouldnt be responsable. if Fin Martin doesnt stop and realise where his core customer watches their wrestling, and dont want to be made to feel like their intelligence is being insulted for what they enjoy, then he wont be maaking a profit every issue for long.

Hahaha, what a ridiculous list!

The lack of WWE wrestlers is shocking, its like they have said ok lets think of the least well known wrestlers to your average fan and put them in!

The fact that by a million miles WWE is the biggest wrestling company on the planet means surely they have a few decent performers???

John Morrison has had a good year, no where near, Sheamus No 41??? if he had put on some of the performances he has this year in any other promotion (on the mic and in ring) he would be acclaimed and top 10 minimum

• Paid Members

Blimey, mate, if you wanted us to read your crappy blog, why didn't you just say?

Generation Me and Davey Richards get in but Chris Masters and Dolph Ziggler don't. Laughable.

I really don't know what to say to that. Having matched scores of exciting Richards matches this year both from the States and in Japan, and having watched Masters compete mostly in short-yet-also-dull, mostly meaningless matches in front of apathetic crowds, mostly with no suspension of disbelief as to the winner (Masters loses to the pushed act)....

Davey Richards does MOVEZ~! over the course of about 30 minutes. Chris Masters tells stories in about four or five. I know what I prefer.

Archived