The 2010 PS50

Happ Hazzard

Fin Martin is a greasy haired mong, that's what.

I have always wondered what he looks like, couldn't find a pic of him on Google. Is he English?

I'm pretty sure Fin Martin is pictured in some of the early Power Slam issues, advertising a Power Slam t-shit while sitting on his chopper. Check the second back page, he looks like a smug cockpiece!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Fin Martin was the Bret Hart wannabe in the compitition pages years ago. There's a picture of him with stringly wet black hair holding a WWF wing eagled belt with a serious stare on his face, al la the Hitman. I bet Hart gave him the "JR speech" from Beyond the Mat about needing to find away of not being a skinny cunt, and he's decided to have a go for years now.

That was John Lister

Fin Martin was the Bret Hart wannabe in the compitition pages years ago. There's a picture of him with stringly wet black hair holding a WWF wing eagled belt with a serious stare on his face, al la the Hitman. I bet Hart gave him the "JR speech" from Beyond the Mat about needing to find away of not being a skinny cunt, and he's decided to have a go for years now.

Maybe John Lister himself can confirm whether or not

a) the offending picture was indeed him, or was in fact Fin Martin.

b) he has bulked up in the ensuing 15 years

c) he has had his hair cut in the ensuing 15 years

and

d) whether he still has a big chopper

Martin was in a PowerSlam from around 96 when he visited Hammerlock training.

Quite tall and lanky with long black hair and biker-ish/courier look if I recall. That said the pic in mind has him 'taking' a piledriver from Andre Baker so he was upside down at the time . . . .

Archived