The 2010 PS50

Happ Hazzard

But he cannot wrestle.

Shut up.

Go on then. Explain what he can do better than every other wrestler in the world once the bell rings?

He is successful, and one of the most valued employees WWE has. But as far as every standard thing you can do in a match, he does nothing better than everyone else

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go on then. Explain what he can do better than every other wrestler in the world once the bell rings?

Make a massive audience react.

To be fair, Robbie Williams can do that. And he's a massive cunt, and nobody would be complaining if he was left of a top 50 music list, would they? Unless it was Top 50 Massive Wankers in music.

I guess what I'm saying is, I don't like Robbie Williams.

• Paid Members

Boom. That's the one. More importantly he gets ME into his matches, I care about what happens. The timing of his comebacks are exceptional, and with one glance at the audience he can take the roof of the bulding, it might not be STIFF enough for some people, and I can't deny that he doesn't do enough HEADDROPS!, but it IS wrestling!. To say he isn't in the top 50 in the world is going far beyond being a mongoloid.

They react because he is put in situations to encourage people to react, and it doesn't always happen to be the way they are intended. His only redeeming feature is something out of his control. How does that make him great?

Right, so every wrestler you like gets a reaction because they are brilliant. Every wrestler you don't like only gets a reaction because they are booked to get a reaction. Brilliant.

To be fair, Robbie Williams can do that. And he's a massive cunt, and nobody would be complaining if he was left of a top 50 music list, would they? Unless it was Top 50 Massive Wankers in music.

I guess what I'm saying is, I don't like Robbie Williams.

That's very true, BR, but the spacker fella didn't ask what Cena can do better than every other wrestler in the world and Robbie Williams.

I used to love "Heaven From Here" back in Jeremy Kyle's BRMB days.

They react because he is put in situations to encourage people to react

So is every wrestler.

and it doesn't always happen to be the way they are intended.

So? He still gets that audience to react. To the same spots. Every time. Because he's good at what he does.

All he does is follow instruction. Our definitions of good wrestlers are obviously very different. As in I take into account, crispness of moves, timing, phycology and ofcourse the actually wrestling moves he does. If something goes wrong, does cena show any ability to improvise and save the match?

Can some one please show me one piece of evidence that proves me wrong please? Fucking hipsters, you are all worse than fin martin

So I like workrate simply because I think cena Cannot wrestle for someone who is on top of WWE and being hailed as the best wrestler in the world? Makes perfect sence

Then why the fuck do you even watch Cena you mental midget? or are you one of those cretins that tunes in every week just to piss and moan?

So I like workrate simply because I think cena Cannot wrestle for someone who is on top of WWE and being hailed as the best wrestler in the world? Makes perfect sence

Then why the fuck do you even watch Cena you mental midget?

He watches Cena so he can give him marks out of ten for his "phycology" and crispness of moves.

Archived