The lets all point and laugh at Fin Martin thread

• Paid Members

I find best wrestler lists that don't include Cena increasingly hilarious year-on-year. I just can't fathom anyone watching, say, the Night of Champions match with Punk and saying "Oh yeah, total carry job, that". It's laughable that this shit's making it into a published magazine. I'd say we should start our own, but as print media's dying, I'm not sure I can be arsed.

• Awards Moderator
I find best wrestler lists that don't include Cena increasingly hilarious year-on-year. I just can't fathom anyone watching, say, the Night of Champions match with Punk and saying "Oh yeah, total carry job, that". It's laughable that this shit's making it into a published magazine. I'd say we should start our own, but as print media's dying, I'm not sure I can be arsed.

I'd read a UKFF magazine. Editorial from neil at the start, multi-month Countdown List features that never make it past the first month, a monthly NEWM-sponsored centrefold of Shawn Michaels' tights, Reviews section by Mr. Seven, comic-strip style photo stories by Ian, Butch as an agony uncle... Yeah, I'd go for that!

Surprisingly No Cena (or not). WWE stars Punk 3, Bryan 6, Ziggler 22, Shaemus 23, Adrian Neville 24, Orton 27, Del rio 37, Kingston 50.

Bully Ray's at 48 behind both Young Bucks, Noam Dar and Spud. I want to see him cut a promo on that.

Pretty strange list but its the PS50 list, the list of people Powerslam like, if you are going to cover all aspects of wretling in a list of 50 its always going to be off on selections and placings. If the UKFF did a list it would suffer the same because its a worked sport choice of the best is a very personal thing.

• Paid Members
I've always believed that Hulk Hogan and Steve Austin were the best wrestlers ever, so I doubt i'd agree with Fin Martin on much anything.

That is just mental. Hogan and Austin were alright, but on their best day, they couldn't lace Prince Dervitt's boots.

How? Wrestling is entertainment.

• Paid Members

In Punk's write-up, it says "Matches with John Cena were by-the-numbers", and while that was obviously the best of them, Cena is still Cena. If Fin's mind is made up, that's presumably not enough to change it.

Edited by gadge

I've always believed that Hulk Hogan and Steve Austin were the best wrestlers ever, so I doubt i'd agree with Fin Martin on much anything.

That is just mental. Hogan and Austin were alright, but on their best day, they couldn't lace Prince Dervitt's boots.

He is taking the piss out of the stereotypical smark wrestling fan.

He agrees with you, unless he has had a breakdown recently.

Edited by jimufctna24

• Paid Members

He is taking the piss out of the stereotypical smark wrestling fan.

He agrees with you, unless he has had a breakdown recently.

Sorry, Wednesday's are supposed to be when i'm at my busiest and irony is lost on me this afternoon.