The lets all point and laugh at Fin Martin thread

• Moderators

My god, read his twitter! What a 19 year old fapper. He's so 2003 it's unreal.

Danny Flexen ‏@DannyFlexen

That Punk-Bryan wasn't Slammy-nominated says a lot about WWE's attitude toward actual 'wrestling'. As does a 5-min Raw main event.

Finished TLC. Cena, Ziggler and the Brooklyn crowd really delivered. Worst 'rana ever tho and wish WWE had the balls to put Dolph over clean

@MarkMcGee87 Cena beat him clean on Raw so logic dictates DZ takes this one. But does wwe do logic?

Well, they did put him over Flexen. Spanner.

Edited by PowerButchi

Have to agree, I would have Bully Ray a lot higher than 48. He has had some cracking promos this year, some cracking matches and got himself in shape. He'd certainly be pushing for a top ten spot.

Isn't the PS50 based on "in ring performances" mostly? If so, it makes it even more mental that Bully didn't place high. He's been fucking excellent in-ring this whole year, especially the Aries and Parks matches. But then again if they can ignore Cena's strong work then it's not that surprising really. Just another shit list.

• Paid Members
PS is rubbish, can't see why anyone buys it when FSM is available.

At least PS wouldn't print the claims of a failed BritWres export that got a whiff of being on WWE TV that he was suppposed to main event Mania against Taker in anything other than a "can you believe this moron?" sense.

• Paid Members
At least PS wouldn't print the claims of a failed BritWres export that got a whiff of being on WWE TV that he was suppposed to main event Mania against Taker in anything other than a "can you believe this moron?" sense.

To be fair though, what do you think they did tell Vansen when he was called in to film that vignette? They probably lead him to believe that's where he was heading. It aired in mid-December and seemed pretty obvious that Taker was the subject of it. If the feud had gone ahead it could easily have been penciled in for a conclusion at WrestleMania. Obviously that seems a ridiculous notion in hindsight, but I wouldn't be so shocked if that was the plan originally.

• Paid Members
To be fair though, what do you think they did tell Vansen when he was called in to film that vignette?

I think they told him he'd work with Taker at some point. I think them telling a guy that had never worked a match on their TV that he's main eventing Mania with Taker as likely as Chris Benoit being inducted into the Hall Of Fame.