The lets all point and laugh at Fin Martin thread

Fin does a full article on John Cena this month. The conclusion is that Cena can't wrestle and hates the business, because if he loved it, he'd turn heel.

Who's Fin got pencilled in to replace John as top drawing babyface?

Prince Devitt?

• Paid Members
Fin does a full article on John Cena this month. The conclusion is that Cena can't wrestle and hates the business, because if he loved it, he'd turn heel.

Who's Fin got pencilled in to replace John as top drawing babyface?

Prince Devitt?

Or some Chinese fella.

I flipped through Power Slam in the shop yesterday, saw the article on Cena, predicted what it's probably all about. didn't buy it. I noticed most of the first half of the magazine is still just lists of stuff.....upcoming events, current champions, twitter watch, show results,you said what etc etc. I'm not paying for all that stuff.

I'd still rather buy it than FSM though, I'm sure I'm in the minority there. But I'd rather not buy either.

Out of curiosity, has Fin ever posted on here? I mean, I know he probably lurks reading all our his comments about how much of a wank he is and how shite his magazine is, but I would think it'd be a riot if he did actually post here.

• Paid Members
Out of curiosity, has Fin ever posted on here? I mean, I know he probably lurks reading all our his comments about how much of a wank he is and how shite his magazine is, but I would think it'd be a riot if he did actually post here.

I was just wondering the same thing. I'd love him to post here.

He probably does. He used to quote this board in his magazine all the time around 2003 (after RSPW went a bit thin) but then stopped. He then used to quote F4W board, which they turned into somewhat of a sport there, but I don't think he even does that any more.

Edited by CiderBag

• Paid Members

He probably does. He used to quote this board in his magazine all the time around 2003 (after RSPW went a bit thin) but then stopped. He then used to quote F4W board, which they turned into somewhat of a sport there, but I don't think he even does that any more.

I believe it was Mo Chatra who was responsible for compiling stuff from here and F4W, for the www.baloney.com article mostly.