The lets all point and laugh at Fin Martin thread

Mad to think, WWE then released a DVD a few years later with Shawn Michaels and Jim Ross (who were both interviewed burying Hart for the Screwed DVD), admitting how wrong it was and the guilt everyone involved had over it.

I'm just hoping that one day some of the burial footage will surface via a disgruntled WWE employee. Although if they're smart they'll have destroyed it all.

• Paid Members
Still laugh at contradictions like the review for the best ppv matches of 2011 where Cena Vs Punk is criticised after all the praise given at the time.

Well of course he's going to criticise it. After all:-

1) It had Cena in it and therefore it can't possibly have been good.

2) Fin Martin is a stupid twat.

• Paid Members
Still laugh at contradictions like the review for the best ppv matches of 2011 where Cena Vs Punk is criticised after all the praise given at the time.

Well of course he's going to criticise it. After all:-

1) Fin Martin is a stupid twat.

Fixed. Didn't need 2 arguments.

I can't fucking wait to hear Fin Martin's reaction to Shaemus vs. Bryan at WM. It's going to be hilarious. Did he tweet anything about it?

I just checked, and his post-WrestleMania tweet was "As expected, a new Cena T-shirt design was unveiled last night." Then a few days later there's something about Undertaker and Triple H not being very PG. That's been it for WrestleMania comments.

I can't fucking wait to hear Fin Martin's reaction to Shaemus vs. Bryan at WM. It's going to be hilarious. Did he tweet anything about it?

I just checked, and his post-WrestleMania tweet was "As expected, a new Cena T-shirt design was unveiled last night."

He should acknowledge it as smart business...

• Paid Members

I just checked, and his post-WrestleMania tweet was "As expected, a new Cena T-shirt design was unveiled last night."

In fairness I know Fin's a twat but he doesn't actually criticize anything with that tweet. I also assume some text him this as he was probably too drunk and in complete hysterics after Bryan got mullered. Fin will call that a waste probably and some sort of in-joke from Vince. FIN KNOWZZZZZ!!!

Edited by Chilli_Dog

• Paid Members
I didn't state he criticised. I'm saying he should have added it was smart business (it was and he is smart enough to know so) as knowing his history for being a vocal Cena/Cena related critic, it is a case of his silence screaming.

Ai, fair do's then CiderBag. I look forward to his Mania review. I might even make a drinking game out of it.

70,000 people to flog a new t shirt to in the same building, even Fin Martin must be able to see how thats good business

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Because if he didn't hate them, he wouldn't publish the article.

Bull. SWM has been writing controversial columns for years, for better or worse. His page has always stood out as his own piece of the magazine, aside from the other opinions.

If you had issues with the comments, fair dues. But it's not Fins comments.

But he's the editor, Mo, and therefore responsible for its content. Come on, you're a writer, you must understand this process.

Somebody contacted me about this. Just to clarify, I'm not LEGIT. I don't know if he's another writer at the mag or not but it's not me.