The UKFF Retro Gaming Thread

patiirc

8 hours ago, BigJag said:

Does anyone know if there's a resource for retro game audio files, that can be used as phone alerts? You know. The type of thing that will highlight my nerdiness(coolness).

Ringtone Designer Pro on iPhone lets you create/edit a ringtone/text tone if you've got an MP3 of whatever your wanting

• 3 weeks later...

Right, I have a Raspberry Pi (1, I believe). I have a 16gb SD card. I want to play Mega Drive & SNES games on it. How do I do that? I need a step by step complete dummies guide if possible.

I also have this controller: https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Controllers/EasySMX-Wireless-Controller-Support-Windows-Portable-Joystick/B01KV7B2CG/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1495659311&sr=8-11&keywords=gaming+controller

Will that work with the Raspberry Pi? If not, what are the cheap alternatives? Preferably wireless.

Edited by Steve Justice
Missed a bit.

• Paid Members

You should have just bought one that's pre-loaded with stuff. Getting a straight answer from anyone about how to set them up yourself is impossible. I bought one off eBay and it's super.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

How much did that set you back?

£140. It's got Kodi on it as well but no idea how to use it. It's got all the 8bit and 16bit emulators as well as the most recent MAME. It's a 32gb one.