Friendship, Unrequited Love, and Creepiness

NEWM

Unrequited love is the best sort of love though. It's the love that inspires poety, music, works of art, great acts of heroism, and well as the odd bout of wanking into a pink vest of course.

I think everyone should have to go through the emotions of being desperate to nail a good friend, it's happened to us all. It makes actually falling in love and having it reciprocal all the more meaningful. In my case, the girl in question was in my band, and so I had to share hotel rooms with her, have her parade around in front of me in her undies asking my opinion, lots of hugs and kisses of course, and be a shoulder to cry on when her arsehole of a boyfriend treated her like shit. She was, of course, fucking gorgeous.

I wrote some of my best material out of that, plus had a few incredibly fantastic wanks off the back of it. Still do :p

That's very true. I think that's why this strikes a chord with everyone. We've all gone through this bullshit and recognise Midas's behaviour as far from the norm. Back in the day I fancied a few of my friends at some point or other but never felt compelled to post photos somewhere or otherwise infer I'm with them, nor to suggest I've ventured outside of the friend zone if I hadn't. And I didn't save photos of them with the filename "mmmmmm.jpg" either. For fucks sake man, that is creepy as hell.

This thread needs to be put into UKFF Gold by the way.

• Moderators
Oh the pic of her is still there? I couldn't find it. I was looking for the creepy ones where he's forcing himself upon her

The one of them together was somewhere in the Post a Pic of Yourself thread, but that thread is way too big to go rooting around in.

He's removed it. It was there earlier when I was throwing away minutes of my life by looking.

Well, I'll save a local copy of this one in case, as enquiring minds deserve to know. Not saving that Lexx blowjob picture when I saw the original thread still haunts me....... haha.

Incidentally it was the post from that thread with this picture that really made people think you were wierd btw Midas, if you'd like to know. The picture was just totally unsolicited and shoehorned in so obviously it's going to make people think you have ulterior motives. The way you talked about her in that and the other thread didn't help either.

• Paid Members

She isn't even all that good looking. Although, I have only seen that mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm black and white photo. She is pretty average if you ask me. But then, I am amazingly handsome and would be way out of her league.

Just a quick question from someone who missed the start of all this in the other threads, is the pink vest thing meant to go something like; Its her vest and she made him wear it cause they thought it would be mad lolz? If that is indeed the case, she must be a bit of a porker cause that vest isn't exactly tight on poor old Midas there.

• Paid Members

Yeah, my best mate is a bird, but she looks like Nessa from Gavin and Stacey, so no danger of sexual related hijinx there. When I was 17 on the other hand, I was well pally with a girl I wanted to slip a length to, I used all the same excuses as Midas is doing now. Stupid thing is, she once offered it up to me and I paniced and said no. I'm a fucking moron at times.

fucksake, I posted a pic of me, i could've been with any chick, it's not a massive deal, ppl asked, i told, you may want to believe it, you may not, whatever, but theres nothing but love and friendship between us.

game over.

Have you actually posted any photos of you together?

Of course he has, hence the discussion

Well, I couldn't find it, and I hadn't seen it previously.

• Moderators

I can imagine nothing worse than fucking my female friends. One of them looks like Robbie Coltrane for fucks sakes.

I reckon Midas' love is one way though, defo. And with her going away to Uni, he's going to be left behind. Wanking and crying over a polaroid of her. Yeah, and it's weird becoming best mates with a 17 year old girl when you are a 25 year old man.

• Paid Members

I am not familiar with this 'everyone can relate to being rejected by a female friend/unrequited love' business.

Yes, LegendKiller that's the gist of the pink vest episode. It followed from a series of pictures of them popping up together over a short period I believe labelled 'me and megan' and suchlike after a few asked who she was, generally because they wondered why she was with Midas ans assumed she was his carer or something. Seemingly loving the attention it had garnered and the overwhelming, raging envy of the forum the pink vest got posted with the ribtickling story you just summed up.

As you can tell I've being following this religiously through supermad jealousy of the highest order.

• Moderators
Unrequited love is the best sort of love though.

It's the only sort, yo.

You thought there'd be some ironic or sarcastic get-out comment here. But there's not.

Nor here :(

• Paid Members

Then she has to be a porker. I'm sorry to post this picture again for everyone to suffer over, but:

pink.jpg

Thats not a vest that belongs to a chick that he squeezed himself into. It would be skin tight, and not fit over his giant belly. That vest is sitting on him pretty loosely, and definitely isn't the kind of vest that a sexy little minx is going to own. Unless she was going to Glastonburyand intended to use it as a tent. So its either;

A. The vest is his own, and the "she made me wear it" story is lies. Or

B. The typical black and white facebook photo is hiding the beer keg shaped body that Megan has.

• Moderators
Then she has to be a porker. I'm sorry to post this picture again for everyone to suffer over, but:

pink.jpg

Thats not a vest that belongs to a chick that he squeezed himself into. It would be skin tight, and not fit over his giant belly. That vest is sitting on him pretty loosely, and definitely isn't the kind of vest that a sexy little minx is going to own. Unless she was going to Glastonburyand intended to use it as a tent. So its either;

A. The vest is his own, and the "she made me wear it" story is lies. Or

B. The typical black and white facebook photo is hiding the beer keg shaped body that Megan has.

I were thinking that.

• Paid Members

Rick would you like to me to send you some pictures of myself as you enquired earlier?

I consider you a friend and i hope you feel the same, so make sure you save them under 'mmmmmmmmmm.purplemonkeydishwasher.drool.splurge' or similar, as is the perfectly normal, done thing with pictures of good friends.