Friendship, Unrequited Love, and Creepiness

NEWM

the only reason I can think of is flat out jealousy, you can't have what I've got, so you try to destroy it

To be fair, all we have is a picture of a girl and one of you in a pink vest sitting in a chair.

How do we know you have anything at all? Other than a fetish for pink vests, of course.

fucksake, I posted a pic of me, i could've been with any chick, it's not a massive deal, ppl asked, i told, you may want to believe it, you may not, whatever, but theres nothing but love and friendship between us.

game over.

• Paid Members

It's not even the picture of the vest that started this all off, it's that he kept posting pictures of his mate and obviously expected a load of "phwoarrrr" comments so then he could brag about how close they are. What instead happened was it got brought up just how mental and creepy it came across and instead of him just backing down and admitting it, he went into full-on "We love each other" mode.

Edited by TripleA

• Paid Members
I bet he cries into his wank as well.

Ahh yes, 'The Crank' as Russell Brand called it.

To be fair, the pink vest is an appalling garment though. It's probably worse than Ashley Cole's pink cardigan:-

article-1259328362644-07619FA7000005DC-144025_480x598.jpg

Edited by Gladstone Small

It's not even the picture of the vest that started this all off, it's that he kept posting pictures of his mate and obviously expected a load of "phwoarrrr" comments so then he could brag about how close they are. What instead happened was it got brought up just how mental and creepy it came across and instead of him just backing down and admitting it, he went into full-on "We love each other" mode.

Midas doesn't know how to back down though. Doesn't matter if he gets flat out whooshed ( which isn't hard btw ), if he can't take a joke or something like this. He just goes on and on and makes a complete arse of himself.

Still wheather the vest or the pics of the girl and even after all that reacting in such a manner why do it on this forum, he is just setting himself up for royal roasting

If it was a love and friendship forum then maybe but not UKFF

Edited by jimufctna24

fucksake, I posted a pic of me, i could've been with any chick, it's not a massive deal, ppl asked, i told, you may want to believe it, you may not, whatever, but theres nothing but love and friendship between us.

game over.

Have you actually posted any photos of you together?

Not that I doubt you actually know her, of course...

• Paid Members

MrMidas,

Shave your head, grow a beard buy some shades and stop wearing girls' vests, you won't be perfect but it'll be a start.

Then look for another girl, unrequited love is painful bullshit and hanging around with a younger girl who you're not going to fuck won't do you any favours, you look like a dirty old man and other girls may (unlikely though) assume you're a couple and will be put off.

• Paid Members
My thoughts having gone through this thread are as follows:

That is a seriously tragic hairline for a 26 year old. And I'm ginger FFS.

Also, someone re-post a pic of the girl in question.

I just checked back through the Pic thread and despite his claims there's nothing odd or creepy about it, he's deleted all evidence of it ever happening.