Friendship, Unrequited Love, and Creepiness

NEWM

• Paid Members

Fuck me, I went on FM2010 for not even an hour (Middlesbrough are shit, no matter who you sign) and this has proper escalated. It's hilarious but really harsh. I'd just like to say though if I ever have a daughter, if she reached 18, had 5 boyfriends of that type of caliber and was best mates with a 27 year old (whether he looked like a paedo and wore her clothes or not) i'd stop her leaving the house until she got sense.

EDIT: Whoever said about Uni was bang on too.

Edited by TripleA

• Paid Members

Hey, this could explain the age thing...

Mr Midas, is she close to her father? I'm guessing that she's using you as a surrogate father figure.

Luckily, this could lead to that sweet, sweet piece of jailbait ass that we all know you're after. Just start throwing in phrases like 'who's the daddy?', and after a while, subtly change it to 'who's your daddy?'. Before long, I guarantee you'll end up in confused, tearful and reproachful sex with her.

Good luck.

• Paid Members
Hey, this could explain the age thing...

Mr Midas, is she close to her father? I'm guessing that she's using you as a surrogate father figure.

Luckily, this could lead to that sweet, sweet piece of jailbait ass that we all know you're after. Just start throwing in phrases like 'who's the daddy?', and after a while, subtly change it to 'who's your daddy?'. Before long, I guarantee you'll end up in confused, tearful and reproachful sex with her.

Good luck.

Now I can't get Midas in his pink number thrusting and going "who's your daddy" out of my head. :(

• Moderators

COME ON! That's horrible.

It's like the new goatse or something..

Hold up.. Midas, can you please confirm that you don't have some kind of disability or legitimate medical deformity and that it's alright for me to be grossed out by how ugly you are?

Cheers,

Chester

Edited by Chest Rockwell

This is still getting funnier, like you've got nothing better to do than tear me and my friend down because of some deep seated jealousy.

whatever, you're trying bless you, but every post going "wah wah wah you're bald n fat n shit, look at how edgy and cruel i am, go me!" just makes me feel superior to you, purely because I don't need to resort to those tactics to feel good about myself.

• Paid Members

I've actually just spent 10 minutes hunting through the picture thread for a photo of "Megan". Turns out, she's not even good looking, I thought we were talking about the Buzz Lightyear girl.

I want her. And that 10 minutes of my life back.