Friendship, Unrequited Love, and Creepiness

NEWM

If you bring Megan, I'll come too.

I already have.

This thread is harsh but seriously funny. What I find disturbing is you've only been friends for around a year but only "close" friends for 8 months yet you claim that you possibly can't live without each other and would find seperation too hard. It takes much longer than that for a couple in a proper relationship to start to come round to that way of thinking. A friendship between a teenager and someone the arse end of his 20's can't possibly feel that way unless there is some kind of desperation involved, which judging by her pics and her whoring around, isn't on her part.

In your head this might be '4 eva' but I don't think she will see it that way when she's older. She is essentially still a child with a lot of growing up to do, she will move on.

[

Yeah, theres a couple, one isn't interested, one is taken and supports Wednesday, so they're both no-go's ATM.

ATM? Dont you mean ever?

Not interested and with someone else.. says move on.... dude.. and that you have zilch self esteem.. oh but they might like me maybe ish .

Holy Fuckface Batman

• Paid Members
It's the classic case of "normal girl with disgusting male" syndrome, I've seen it alot, and in my younger more naive day's it used to baffle me that I'd see a normal to tidy looking girl with a hideous creature of a man, usually fat, usually disfigured, and usually look's like no matter how many bath's they take they won't stop smelling like Pot Noodle. I would see these "couples" walking around looking like lovebird's, sometimes the disgusting male get's contact, a cuddle, a kiss on the cheek, sometime's I'd even see them holding hand's. The one constant in all these "normal girl with disgusting male" cases is that the disgusting male always thinks he has a chance, and that the girl loves him... But she doesn't, Midas she does love you pal, but not in that way, or even in a "he's my best friend totally plutonic" kind of way, she loves/tolerates your hideousness because you look the way you do, she feels safe, no matter how drunk she get's she will never be drunk enough to say "y'know what i'll give him a sympathy shag" that's why you're her friend.

And that's why it's so baffling to the rest of us, we see you and think "what the fuck is that" or "well even if they're just friend's, surely she could have a more human best friend", but she can't it's not safe, do you never wonder Midas why something that look's like you could be "best friend's" with her? why she doesn't even have the stereotypical fat speccy lassie best friend? It's because even if she's a 100% straight there's still a 00000.1% chance that one night at a party when she's had far too much too drink, and she's 5 minutes away from going on a whitey but doesn't realise it yet, she'll have that little tingle that desperately needs to be touched, then even the fat speccy lassie would be an option. But you never will be, no matter how much you kid yourself, look at her, then look in the mirror.

This theory all goes to pot though if you have a fat bank account, and it turn's into the far more common "slags will shag anything with money" disorder, even then though, i'd still say you're lying.

LOL.

love how you're so desperately trying to pull apart something because you'll never have it yourself, it's kinda sad.

Have what? a best friend?, well his names Dave and he's had approximately 6 girlfriends since he turned 18, he doesn't own a pink vest, but if he did and he found me sweating like a beast in it, he'd probably punch my cunt in. I could post some pictures of him by himself in the post a pic thread if you like? I'll maybe fish for question's about us. Tell tales of how he sometime's let's me pass out on his floor, or our special bond playing Pro Evo on coop, try and make everyone here jealous, or do i have to be disgusting blob to get away with it?.

• Paid Members

We're really begining to paint her out as some sort of breath-taking, ball-busting stunner now. Which really isn't the case. If she'd have been posted in a picture next to a handsome rascal like...say, Chest Rockwell I reckon it would be a different story.

After all, you can do better Chest.

[

Yeah, theres a couple, one isn't interested, one is taken and supports Wednesday, so they're both no-go's ATM.

ATM? Dont you mean ever?

Not interested and with someone else.. says move on.... dude.. and that you have zilch self esteem.. oh but they might like me maybe ish .

Holy Fuckface Batman

Like i say, Other than that it's a no, I'm under no delusions, my self esteem is just fine, despite the best efforts in this thread, although it is rather hilarious that the only meltdown so far is Seven's.

• Paid Members

When I was at school, I had a girl BFF who was way out of my league. I used to be a shoulder to cry on. I had to sit each morning and hear the latest drama in her over-active love life while I cried inside. Worst still, I managed to introduce her to two fucking boyfriends. Even worse still, she asked me advice on how to wank one of them. Not sure if she took my advice and used Deep Heat as a lube.

I got over it a long time ago and found a girl I love to death. There's hope for all of lifes losers.

[

ATM? Dont you mean ever?

Holy Fuckface Batman

Like i say, Other than that it's a no, I'm under no delusions, my self esteem is just fine, despite the best efforts in this thread, although it is rather hilarious that the only meltdown so far is Seven's.

Midas.. There is no other than 'nothing'? You have nothing on.. There cant be two 'on' if one doesnt want you and the other has a bloke and doesnt want you?

Thats more like nothing doing. Period.

[

ATM? Dont you mean ever?

Holy Fuckface Batman

Midas.. There is no other than 'nothing'? You have nothing on.. There cant be two 'on' if one doesnt want you and the other has a bloke and doesnt want you?

Thats more like nothing doing. Period.

the question was: "is there another girl you're interested in?"

not whats going on, am I interested in them.

the answer is yes, just they aren't.

still life moves on and so forth.