Friendship, Unrequited Love, and Creepiness

NEWM

• Paid Members

I haven't even seen a picture of this friend so I don't think I could be jealous. Mind you, I am 19 and chubby and hairy so I could be in with a shot don't you think? I mean, it's only a year between me and her where was with you and her it's about 16 years or so.

Is she going to Cardiff Uni by any chance?

• Paid Members
This is still getting funnier, like you've got nothing better to do than tear me and my friend down because of some deep seated jealousy.

whatever, you're trying bless you, but every post going "wah wah wah you're bald n fat n shit, look at how edgy and cruel i am, go me!" just makes me feel superior to you, purely because I don't need to resort to those tactics to feel good about myself.

No'one's jealous of you though, Most people would rather get knob Cancer than look like you.

• Moderators
This is still getting funnier, like you've got nothing better to do than tear me and my friend down because of some deep seated jealousy.

Speaking for myself, I'm not jealous.

I already did that wretched shit myself over a decade ago (we were the same age though, and there was no vest).

whatever, you're trying bless you, but every post going "wah wah wah you're bald n fat n shit, look at how edgy and cruel i am, go me!" just makes me feel superior to you, purely because I don't need to resort to those tactics to feel good about myself.

No'one's jealous of you though, Most people would rather get knob Cancer than look like you.

why attack me then? why attack her?

gotta be some driving force behind it, and the only reason I can think of is flat out jealousy, you can't have what I've got, so you try to destroy it, it's the playground mentality of a 5 year old whose classmate brought a new toy to school that he wants - break it so he can't enjoy it either.

why attack me then? why attack her?

gotta be some driving force behind it, and the only reason I can think of is flat out jealousy, you can't have what I've got, so you try to destroy it, it's the playground mentality of a 5 year old whose classmate brought a new toy to school that he wants - break it so he can't enjoy it either.

You don't have anything apart from a friend you desperately want to shag, but she won't let you, so you try to make out you are platonic fucking soul mates or something.

I have a friend I would like to shag as well, and to be honest, she probably won't let me do it either! You know what I do? I go "okay". I don't try to tell the world we're some sort of asexual Romeo and Juliet.

This thread is making my face hurt, but I can't bring myself to look away!

I liked a girl when I was younger. We were really good friends. I wanted to be more than friends. She didn't. I still see her now, 13 years on. I still totally would.

I would never dream of plastering her face all over a forum.

Because normal people don't do that.

I have a friend I would like to shag as well, and to be honest, she probably won't let me do it either! You know what I do? I go "okay". I don't try to tell the world we're some sort of asexual Romeo and Juliet.

I agree.

I'd have a roll in the hay with one of my "best" mates. And I've shared a bed with her in a Midas Styleee. And it was a single bed so have some of that. I woke up with a massive stonker on too.

The thing is, I've not posted a picture of her on some internet message board, nor do I wear her vests. Although they probably would look nice on me I imagine.