Friendship, Unrequited Love, and Creepiness

NEWM

this is class. if she was my wee sister id be telling the creepy fat dude to fuck right off. cause if not shes gonna get way to drunk and come home in tears. get some pals your own age and stop cock blocking her as being the zany older pal. unrequited loves rarely work out n when they dio they are shit in practice as the dream never matches up.

• Paid Members

Howard done got himself a hater. A comfort eating hater. I'll have to listen to the rest of Slick Rick's back catalogue for advice on how to deal with this situation before I come back.Cheers,Howard.

Actualy Howard done got himself several haters. Several all shapes, sizes and shades of mental stability haters. How's this for a bombshell too, I got fat because I was bored and fuck do I love food. I've also dropped two dress sizes in just over a month. So next time you want to have a little dig about someone who is sorting out their weight, I suggest you sort out your ideas of a gimmick.Cheers, Mrs Getting less Fatty McFatterson

Howard done got himself a hater. A comfort eating hater. I'll have to listen to the rest of Slick Rick's back catalogue for advice on how to deal with this situation before I come back.Cheers,Howard.

Actualy Howard done got himself several haters. Several all shapes, sizes and shades of mental stability haters. How's this for a bombshell too, I got fat because I was bored and fuck do I love food. I've also dropped two dress sizes in just over a month. So next time you want to have a little dig about someone who is sorting out their weight, I suggest you sort out your ideas of a gimmick.Cheers, Mrs Getting less Fatty McFatterson
So, by September you should be looking pretty hot then? It's just that i'll be on the Isle of Wight for Bestival in September, and if you've shed enough weight (and i've drank enough!), you might be quids in for a bit of Howard love.Cheers,Howard.

This has been a wonderfully entertaining way for me to kill a few hours at work on a Saturday, thanks.Midas or whatever your name is, have some fucking respect for your 'friends' in future before plastering pictures of them all over a wrestling forum, you weird prick.That said, if someone can re-upload the image in question I would be grateful.

So, by September you should be looking pretty hot then? It's just that i'll be on the Isle of Wight for Bestival in September, and if you've shed enough weight (and i've drank enough!), you might be quids in for a bit of Howard love.Cheers,Howard.

29wswa8.gif

why-laughter-is-contagious-2.jpg

• Paid Members

This thread is pure, unadulterated, 100%, 24-carat, five star, deep-fried WIN. It's been epic, funny and downright sleazy - what more can you ask for?No offence to Anne, but I'm loving Howard's heel turn. I wish there were heel wrestlers in real life like him.