Friendship, Unrequited Love, and Creepiness

NEWM

It appears that Midas hasn't logged on since posting this;

fucksake, I posted a pic of me, i could've been with any chick, it's not a massive deal, ppl asked, i told, you may want to believe it, you may not, whatever, but theres nothing but love and friendship between us.

game over.

Maybe it really is 'game over'?

• Paid Members
You're all laughing it up, but when he goes on a Raoul Moat-style rampage, we'll be demonised on the news like that poor cow who started that Facebook group.

Didn't he have some mental health and/or depression issues? Or was that some one else.

Christ, Midas is fat, ugly, ginger, balding, resembles a Downo, lives in Sheffield, has mental problems, and his best friend will tell him to fuck off and die if she ever hears about his behaviour here. The poor sod is a ticking timebomb, I'll bet.

Do you know this because he just texted you his Physical Address?

• Paid Members
You're all laughing it up, but when he goes on a Raoul Moat-style rampage, we'll be demonised on the news like that poor cow who started that Facebook group.

Didn't he have some mental health and/or depression issues? Or was that some one else.

Considering where you are... you could pretty much take your pick.

Christ, Midas is fat, ugly, ginger, balding, resembles a Downo, lives in Sheffield, has mental problems, and his best friend will tell him to fuck off and die if she ever hears about his behaviour here. The poor sod is a ticking timebomb, I'll bet.

Do you know this because he just texted you his Physical Address?

:laugh: