Friendship, Unrequited Love, and Creepiness

NEWM

• Paid Members

Whose idea was it for Howard to turn heel? It's just not working for me.

It's been brewing for months. It's just needed that perfect, sympathetic big figure *snigger* like Miss Kookookachu-Au to really pull it off and have such a significant impact.Picturing him as this big, womanizing, sleazy Barry White makes that extra bit special.

• Paid Members

Ah, I see it's time for the bi-annual UKFF "mong love-fest". A shite poster 'turns' and everyone thinks that they're awesome for two weeks before they just become an annoying background drone again.

• Paid Members

Ah, I see it's time for the bi-annual UKFF "mong love-fest". A shite poster 'turns' and everyone thinks that they're awesome for two weeks before they just become an annoying background drone again.

That's always going to happen - the booking here in recent years has been shite. I've lost count of the frequent failures to capitalise on white-hot heat.EDIT: I mean, look at Howard. He's got this whole anti-nice, arrogant loverman heel shtick going on. He's already got great heat for beating down Anne, but it won't be long before he's jobbing to old man neil and JLM's weak-ass punches. Au will probably provide the muscle but then we'll see just an endless feud between the two which started great and then went on too long, culminating in a shit war in the UKFF Member Awards. Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members

That's always going to happen - the booking here in recent years has been shite. I've lost count of the frequent failures to capitalise on white-hot heat.

EDIT: I mean, look at Howard. He's got this whole anti-nice, arrogant loverman heel shtick going on. He's already got great heat for beating down Anne, but it won't be long before he's jobbing to old man neil and JLM's weak-ass punches. Au will probably provide the muscle but then we'll see just an endless feud between the two which started great and then went on too long, culminating in a shit war in the UKFF Member Awards.

Fair point. On the minus side, the way he's been introduced, I figure Seanz25 will be next in line for the 'lol, ledge!' style posts for continual mong-dom.

I still haven't seen a picture of this Megan bitch. I don't know if it will be funnier in my head. I know it will be more pathetic from Midas' side once I see said picture though. This is a lot like the movie 'Lucas' except with the ages of genders reversed. Has anyone seen it? It has Kerri Green and Corey Haim in it. Charlie Sheen comes along and fucks Kerri Green. I hope Charlie Sheen fucks Megan. That would be class.

• Paid Members
Howard done got himself a hater. A comfort eating hater. I'll have to listen to the rest of Slick Rick's back catalogue for advice on how to deal with this situation before I come back.

Cheers,

Howard.

Actualy Howard done got himself several haters. Several all shapes, sizes and shades of mental stability haters. How's this for a bombshell too, I got fat because I was bored and fuck do I love food. I've also dropped two dress sizes in just over a month. So next time you want to have a little dig about someone who is sorting out their weight, I suggest you sort out your ideas of a gimmick.

Cheers,

Mrs Getting less Fatty McFatterson

So, by September you should be looking pretty hot then? It's just that i'll be on the Isle of Wight for Bestival in September, and if you've shed enough weight (and i've drank enough!), you might be quids in for a bit of Howard love.

Cheers,

Howard.

Oh Howard I'm so sorry but as much as I would love to experience a bit of Howard love, I'm afraid that I'm not going! I can however, put you in contact with some physically disabled and learning disabilities groups who will be there. I'm sure they would love to talk to you!

So sorry,

Annie.

• Paid Members

I love when a mongs attemped comeback falls flat on its face. Keep 'em coming MAT.

Anyway, who saved the pictures before they were taken down? We need to get them back up. And has Midas vanished? I want clarification on whether or not the vest really is Megan's.

• Paid Members
I love when a mongs attemped comeback falls flat on its face. Keep 'em coming MAT.

Anyway, who saved the pictures before they were taken down? We need to get them back up. And has Midas vanished? I want clarification on whether or not the vest really is Megan's.

What, your mean with that lame, shit come back from her that's not funny or good in any way?

And is it ok to have a good laugh at how Midas looks and acts but not "MAT"?

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members

What, your mean with that lame, shit come back from her that's not funny or good in any way?

Hey feel free to take the piss out of me, I'm used to it.

• Paid Members
Oh Howard I'm so sorry but as much as I would love to experience a bit of Howard love, I'm afraid that I'm not going! I can however, put you in contact with some physically disabled and learning disabilities groups who will be there. I'm sure they would love to talk to you!

So sorry,

Annie.

Considering what's gone on in this thread, would it be creepy if I had that little bit in my sig?

• Paid Members

Sorry Tommy, you misunderstood me. Perhaps I should have made it clearer. I think MAT is the mong, and her comeback fell flat on its face.

Continue.