Friendship, Unrequited Love, and Creepiness

NEWM

• Moderators
My thoughts having gone through this thread are as follows:

That is a seriously tragic hairline for a 26 year old. And I'm ginger FFS.

Also, someone re-post a pic of the girl in question.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg

There is the child in question.

Ashley Cole's cardy is hilarious.

I gotta say though, I do own a pink vest. A red bandana got in the wash with a wifebeater. I don't wear that shit out of the house though, but if I did it would undoubtedly still make your bitches wet.

• Paid Members
fucksake, I posted a pic of me, i could've been with any chick, it's not a massive deal, ppl asked, i told, you may want to believe it, you may not, whatever, but theres nothing but love and friendship between us.

game over.

Have you actually posted any photos of you together?

Of course he has, hence the discussion

• Moderators
Oh the pic of her is still there? I couldn't find it. I was looking for the creepy ones where he's forcing himself upon her

The one of them together was somewhere in the Post a Pic of Yourself thread, but that thread is way too big to go rooting around in. This one is from the 'iconic images' thread.

Just noticed the filename also; does no favours for the "I don't want to fuck her" argument..... just saying.

Some questions for Midas

What is her preferred pubic do?

Is she long or short sighted? Did she go to Specsavers?

Do you own a pair of binoculars?

Do you possess a pair of her underwear? If so, when did you steal them, where from, and do they smell nice?

How many kisses does she put at the end of her texts?

and of course

Would you let her shit on your chin?

• Paid Members
Oh the pic of her is still there? I couldn't find it. I was looking for the creepy ones where he's forcing himself upon her

The one of them together was somewhere in the Post a Pic of Yourself thread, but that thread is way too big to go rooting around in.

He's removed it. It was there earlier when I was throwing away minutes of my life by looking.

• Paid Members
This is still getting funnier, like you've got nothing better to do than tear me and my friend down because of some deep seated jealousy.

whatever, you're trying bless you, but every post going "wah wah wah you're bald n fat n shit, look at how edgy and cruel i am, go me!" just makes me feel superior to you, purely because I don't need to resort to those tactics to feel good about myself.

No'one's jealous of you though, Most people would rather get knob Cancer than look like you.

why attack me then? why attack her?

gotta be some driving force behind it, and the only reason I can think of is flat out jealousy, you can't have what I've got, so you try to destroy it, it's the playground mentality of a 5 year old whose classmate brought a new toy to school that he wants - break it so he can't enjoy it either.

Because you're a complete and utter fuckwit. Its not a case of jealousy, you are the fucking joke. Its probably best that you have delusions of grandeur otherwise you'd no doubt degenerate in a dribbling mess at the state of yourself. You talk about playground mentality, your whole 'we love each other, fuck you all we'll always be together' mentality screams of a 15 year old kid, not a 26 year old man. You can keep your scenester little sister and Ill see you in 6 months time when the 'she doesnt love me anymore' posts appears because shes grown the fuck up. Jesus.

• Paid Members

The one of them together was somewhere in the Post a Pic of Yourself thread, but that thread is way too big to go rooting around in. This one is from the 'iconic images' thread.

Just noticed the filename also; does no favours for the "I don't want to fuck her" argument..... just saying.

:laugh: FFS, what a freak!

Subtle, Mr. Midas. Subtle.

As for the girl, it's fairly hard to rate her true attractiveness with the "Black and white Facebook profile pose" photo there, but to me she looks younger than 18. And Midas, you look older than 26. When the pair of you are out together, folks probably think it's a deadbeat dad's day for access to his little girl.

And as you're from Sheffield, that's not an uncommon scenario.

Unrequited love is the best sort of love though. It's the love that inspires poety, music, works of art, great acts of heroism, and well as the odd bout of wanking into a pink vest of course.

I think everyone should have to go through the emotions of being desperate to nail a good friend, it's happened to us all. It makes actually falling in love and having it reciprocal all the more meaningful. In my case, the girl in question was in my band, and so I had to share hotel rooms with her, have her parade around in front of me in her undies asking my opinion, lots of hugs and kisses of course, and be a shoulder to cry on when her arsehole of a boyfriend treated her like shit. She was, of course, fucking gorgeous.

I wrote some of my best material out of that, plus had a few incredibly fantastic wanks off the back of it. Still do :p