Friendship, Unrequited Love, and Creepiness

NEWM

• Moderators
[

Yeah, theres a couple, one isn't interested, one is taken and supports Wednesday, so they're both no-go's ATM.

ATM? Dont you mean ever?

Not interested and with someone else.. says move on.... dude.. and that you have zilch self esteem.. oh but they might like me maybe ish .

Holy Fuckface Batman

Ouch. You know it's bad when fucking pat "life of the party" dfb is lecturing you on self esteem...

I've just wasted some of my fucking life reading this bullshit, but it'll all be worth it if this Midas fellah answers this question:

Would you let her pitch a loaf on your chin, Mr.Midas sir, is what I want to know?

what the shit is "pitch a loaf on your chin" when it's at home?

I've just wasted some of my fucking life reading this bullshit, but it'll all be worth it if this Midas fellah answers this question:

Would you let her pitch a loaf on your chin, Mr.Midas sir, is what I want to know?

Would you let her do a right big smelly shit on your chin?

Basically.

Basically.

no.

Basically.

no.

That's not love.

• Paid Members

Basically.

no.

Come off it, you so fucking would.

Basically.

no.

That's not love.

and i'm the one who's creepy?

Basically.

no.

Puff.

I've forgotten what this little slag looks like now, and can't be bothered to root through threads to find her. Could someone do the honours?

Weirdly, Midas' face is burned in my mind. Does that mean I find him more attractive than the Bike of South Yorkshire?