THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Just now, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

You don't need to keep announcing your return and departure though Nick, you are not a train station. 

That really was not my intention. If that is how it appears, I hold my hands up and apologize. I wasn't after any attention of any kind. I post and visit here because I enjoy doing so, nothing more.  

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

It's made me return

No it hasn't you massive fibber. Your account was made June 20th, long before voting was removed.

• Paid Members
Just now, FelatioLips said:

No it hasn't you massive fibber. Your account was made June 20th, long before voting was removed.

That is true. But I was trying to keep my head down and not be noticed. I'll be honest, internet stealth is not my forte, so I didn't know if people would know who I was or not (though using my twitter handle as my user name may have be noted by some who I follow on there).

Look, I threw my toys out of the pram, I went away. I wasn't in a good place and I didn't behave well. I really like this place, I like a lot of the users.I just wanted to have a fresh start without the baggage. I have apologized to some people privately. I just want to try and go on with a clean slate. So for anyone who has any issues with me, more then happy to chat privately. But I don't want to clog up this thread with lots of noise. I hope that you are willing to give me that opportunity. 

• Moderators

Banned.

Not really. But you are tedious bore and don't get to have a clean slate. Everyone is entitled to their judgement of you that they have formed over the years for better or worse.

There was no need for you to post in this thread and draw attention to yourself. I really am a hair's breadth from banning you.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

That means you had 5 downvotes, which reduced your reputation to 4. However now that downvotes are gone, including any historical votes, your rep only counts upvotes.

Ah, that makes sense. 

• Paid Members

Mine's actually doubled! From around 150 to around 300. That would suggest that what I post is just as disliked as it is liked. 

Just call me Mr. Marmite.

• 2 weeks later...