THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

I’m dying to post a picture of this evening’s chippy tea, but I can’t figure out how to embed photos. Apparently there’s an icon in the bottom left corner to attach an image usually, but I’ve never had that for some reason. 

How do I go about doing this?

EDIT: all sorted.

Edited by Slapnut

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Slapnut said:

I’m dying to post a picture of this evening’s chippy tea, but I can’t figure out how to embed photos. Apparently there’s an icon in the bottom left corner to attach an image usually, but I’ve never had that for some reason. 

How do I go about doing this?

EDIT: all sorted.

How did you do it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

I dropped the site a donation last week in order to keep it running in tip-top shape. However, I am yet to receive my Paido status, perks and membership pack. Any idea of who to summon to help with this?

@Richie Freebird is the man you need to talk to with regard to this sort of thing. Drop him a line and get up to Barrow if he doesn't respond promptly. 

Edited by Gus Mears

• Awards Moderator

In a move that might render every topic unreadable, I discovered the forum software has a vestige of the old emoji system (emoticons in my day).

If you type colon and then a few characters you'll get a pick list of different things you can muddy your post with.

blob.thumb.png.c9023d414d5276a1df808cfae98b0d6a.png

Enjoy 🚽🎻🤼‍♀️

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

In a move that might render every topic unreadable, I discovered the forum software has a vestige of the old emoji system (emoticons in my day).

If you type colon and then a few characters you'll get a pick list of different things you can muddy your post with.

blob.thumb.png.c9023d414d5276a1df808cfae98b0d6a.png

Enjoy 🚽🎻🤼‍♀️

Awesome! How have I managed to cope all these years without the much-needed stew and water buffalo emojis?!?!