Other MMA Shows

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Proper grim affair. 

With this free agency business how much will this damage Bellator? They seem to be dipping into higher quality fighters but does a event like this help get them? 

Money will talk at end of the day but being associated with that.

• Paid Members

Proper grim affair. 

With this free agency business how much will this damage Bellator? They seem to be dipping into higher quality fighters but does a event like this help get them? 

Money will talk at end of the day but being associated with that.

Are you suggesting the exposure of the show hasn't turned Derek Campos, Linton Vassell and Emmanual Sanchez into household names?

I couldn't even get through the prelims, they were all awful.

There was a heavyweight fight where it pitted shorter, fatter Shawn Jordan Vs. Shit Roy Nelson and also another bout where the guy was already gassed 1 minute and 30 seconds into the first round.

I didn't watch them.  However, Coker has a track record of filling prelims with local club fighters, in order to boost attendance. 

What the fuck do you do with Kimbo? It's actually going to be tough to find anyone shit enough to be defeated by him with any name value.

Someone on Twitter suggested Kimbo vs Kurt Angle.

Although after last night, there's a chance Kimbo won't fight again in Bellator. 

Edited by jimufctna24

Nah, just low potassium levels apparently; http://mmasucka.com/2016/02/20/dada-5000s-family-releases-statement-regarding-his-health/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

He cut 40lbs to be out of that shape..

I've just re-read it, apparently he had renal failure. Jesus..

Edited by d-d-d-dAz