Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

So i take it that if Undertaker loses tonight he will be off the upcoming UK Tour?.

Why? What's the story?

Being buried can put a bit of a strain on the travel plans.

I don't know. CM Punk seems to manage alright, I can't recall him even missing one show.

I'd like to nominate this one. Made me laugh at least.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
So i take it that if Undertaker loses tonight he will be off the upcoming UK Tour?.

Why? What's the story?

Being buried can put a bit of a strain on the travel plans.

I don't know. CM Punk seems to manage alright, I can't recall him even missing one show.

I'd like to nominate this one. Made me laugh at least.

Seconded. One of the best one liners I've seen in ages.

• Moderators
By Little Johnny is the story thread....

The old man was in Radbourne's story, wasn't he? This story is no place for an old man.

I was in stitches for the first time in a long time, though you need to know the backstory and context to get it.

I'm seconding the shit out of that. Beautiful.

Here's the thread that zinger refers to: http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=117431 - a classic thread in itself.

So for those that this is relevant to, how are the post-derby nerves?

I fucking hate derbies me. It was sometime yesterday it sunk in how we have to play Newcastle on Sunday, and for the first time truly in my lifetime as the team expected to beat them too. I much preferred feeling like an underdog getting one over on the big talking bullies, but I've no idea how it will feel if we get beat off them now. Plus, they're impossible to work out, a different Newcastle seem to show up every week. I always think not getting beat is far more important than winning when it comes to these, so I'll take the draw. Of couse I want us to win, I just don't like to talk about it much before the biggie.

I haven't missed it one fucking bit though. Especially seeing as last time round we took 4 points off them, beat them at ours for the first time in 20-odd years and they got relegated. That was a perfect end. This game is just like one of those new Only Fools and Horses.

I think he meant pre-derby nerves, but after that first-line slip-up, the post gets more brilliant as it goes on. :laugh:

• Moderators
By Little Johnny is the story thread....

The old man was in Radbourne's story, wasn't he? This story is no place for an old man.

I was in stitches for the first time in a long time, though you need to know the backstory and context to get it.

I'm seconding the shit out of that. Beautiful.

Here's the thread that zinger refers to: http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=117431 - a classic thread in itself.

I need to put that thread in Gold.

• Paid Members

From Eddie and Vickie Guerrero's daughter signed to WWE:

Called this years ago, disgusting news. Chavo's spawn will eventually be signed up aswell. And people had the cheek to complain about the Mcmahons tv time?. No point sending her to FCW, just like her mum it's clear talent won't play a apart in how heavily she's pushed.

I agree with you. The WWE just are not interested in 2nd and 3rd generation wrestlers and yet they sign up this girl just because she's a Guerrero. They will probably rename the company WWEG before long.

Clever, but you didn't see Cody Rhodes,Dibiase,Husky etc's mum signed up and given featured roles on tv for no reason. It's completely different.

Al Wilson says "Hi!".

No he doesn't. He died, remember?

Archived