Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
All CVD has to do to get a nomination in here is post with a lot of words. Even if said posh is both 1) a lot of pish and 2) unfunny.

Or, all he has to do is say something negative about ROH and you, and you alone, get your knickers in a twist.

Oh, seconded.

All CVD has to do to get a nomination in here is post with a lot of words. Even if said posh is both 1) a lot of pish and 2) unfunny.

Or, all he has to do is say something negative about ROH and you, and you alone, get your knickers in a twist.

Oh, seconded.

Thirded. The bit about the four week old answering the door was my favourite bit. Although the response in the thread with some goon taking issue with the "facts" made me laugh as well.

• Moderators

Oh, seconded.

Thirded. The bit about the four week old answering the door was my favourite bit. Although the response in the thread with some goon taking issue with the "facts" made me laugh as well.

Someone saying "He wasn't 4 weeks, he was 14!" like it was justification was ace, wasn't it?

• Moderators
i use to get shit all the time at school and i remeber after the hell in a cell where mankind was thrown off i went to school dead excited cos it was the bestwrestling match i had ever seen and wanted to tell everyone bout it. This lad in the class who was a bit of a bully was just shittin all over it sayin the usaual shit and we argued for most of the day then on dinner break it got serious and went face to face with him sayin wrestling was fake and only pussies like wrestling which got me mad so i belly to belly suplexed him and burst his lips and he started crying everyone started laughing at him and i never got shit for watching wrestling at school after that lol

• Paid Members
On Friday night a couple of the boays and me were down Karbon - I done some burd up the arse and told her tae get tae, and went home and posted about it on the UKFF. It was fucking steaksauce.

Good arrows.

Archived