Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Who's the fucking twat on the camera in that video?!

His sister, i'm sure she says something along the lines of "get off my little brother....i'll fucking stab you" in the "Surf Graffiti and Jack Russle vs Nemisis" match.

Has anyone reported her to the police for threatening this vile violent act. Knife crime is not the way forward in this day and age.

She didn't reckon with the awesome power of the Chief of Police! Now where did I put my badge?...Hey, that duck's got it!

That was his first on-topic post and he's been here since 06. I like to think he's been just waiting in the shadows, biding his time.

You dickhead.

• Paid Members
Who's the fucking twat on the camera in that video?!

His sister, i'm sure she says something along the lines of "get off my little brother....i'll fucking stab you" in the "Surf Graffiti and Jack Russle vs Nemisis" match.

Has anyone reported her to the police for threatening this vile violent act. Knife crime is not the way forward in this day and age.

She didn't reckon with the awesome power of the Chief of Police! Now where did I put my badge?...Hey, that duck's got it!

That was his first on-topic post and he's been here since 06. I like to think he's been just waiting in the shadows, biding his time.

You dickhead.

:(

• Paid Members
don't give a shit how many blowjobs she's given Taker or how many times she's taken it up the arse from Paul Bearer while he shouts OHHHH YESSSS!

Repo in the Night of Champions thread, for the picture it put in my mind.

Well, in all the crazy history of this place, I believe this may actually be a UKFF first.

On Tuesday night, I was visited at my flat by the police, who were following up a complaint against me personally for harassment of her son. Yes, they were talking specifically about an entry in the "Shit List".

It was a rather strange experience trying to explain to two coppers exactly what the UKFF was, what the UKFF UK50 was, and how it worked ("Are you the Ben Corrigan who writes for the UK Fan Forum website?"..."Erm......Yes?!"), though they seemed happy enough with my co-operation. They suggested that I add a disclaimer to entries to reiterate what I had already stated, in that these were not my own personal views and opinions, just a collation of those from all the fans/wrestlers/promoters that had contributed to the list.

As such, I have decided to remove most of the text from Surf Grafitti's "Shit List" entry. While I'm not sure exactly what the law actually is, and whether quoting the stories that other UKFFers contributed as a write-up actually constitutes harassment, but at least this way it prevents future complications or further complaints from the party in question.

Carry on...

If it's a rib, it's funny. If it's true (and I hope to god it is) it's even funnier.

For 'historical' significance, there can't be anything but this winning this month.

From the relationships thread.

How is it a cuntish thing?

If you know the person is married or whatever, and still go ahead with the whole deal then you're a cunt. It's really as simple as that.

I'm not saying that the married person taking part isn't also a cunt though.

If your mates are unstable enough to cross bow the other then they have more problems than they could ever imagine Yeah it was the guys fault his lassy cheated on him makes perfect logical sense if your a bit slow? nothing to do with the cheater at all is it?

Again, if the person knows the cheater is married or whatever, then they have to take their share of the blame.

As for my mate, some guys go home and cry into their pillow whilst listening to Michael Bolton albums, and some guys shoot the offender with a crossbow and dump their bird before going on a massive bender.

When you get involved in that kind of situation, you take the risk that the girls other half may not be a Michael Bolton fan.

Brilliant!

• Paid Members
From the relationships thread.

How is it a cuntish thing?

If you know the person is married or whatever, and still go ahead with the whole deal then you're a cunt. It's really as simple as that.

I'm not saying that the married person taking part isn't also a cunt though.

If your mates are unstable enough to cross bow the other then they have more problems than they could ever imagine Yeah it was the guys fault his lassy cheated on him makes perfect logical sense if your a bit slow? nothing to do with the cheater at all is it?

Again, if the person knows the cheater is married or whatever, then they have to take their share of the blame.

As for my mate, some guys go home and cry into their pillow whilst listening to Michael Bolton albums, and some guys shoot the offender with a crossbow and dump their bird before going on a massive bender.

When you get involved in that kind of situation, you take the risk that the girls other half may not be a Michael Bolton fan.

Brilliant!

Motion seconded.

• Awards Moderator
If John Cena joined TNA, what affect do you think it would have?

I'd stop watching TNA simple as, "TNA We ARE Wrestling" with Cena that comment is a lie, well with Hogan thats a lie.

Oh, shut up you fucking dolt. You're talking about a company that, in the last year, has featured 50+ year-old Kevin Nash, a bloated Scott Hall, a decrepit Ric Flair, a barely mobile Mick Foley, The Nasty Boys, The Sandman and a pregnant Raven. And the biggest laugh of all? You have spent the last year wanking over the possibility of SID FUCKING VICIOUS coming to TNA.

Now, I'm no Cena mark, but big Sid in his prime did not possess even a thimbleful of the talent of John Cena. And in comparison to the previously mentioned crew of performers (that would ALL rather be working for WWE, by the way), Cena is like Ricky Steamboat circa 1989.

In short, open your fucking eyes.

Brilliant. Funny and bang on.

• Paid Members

CheapSheep's response to my declaring of my like for the new tag belts:

Ahh, but do you love the fact that they've pulled their pants down, crouched over your childhood memories and shat all over them? Mmmm? MMMM?

Pityinthecityofsin - I was expecting you to come up with something this funny and sarky. You gotz competition.

Archived