Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like this one, which is particularly apt given whom Lister's addressing with it:

Most knowledgeable about pro wrestling = least knowledgeable about pussssaaay :thumbsup:

Maybe so, but I know a cunt when I see one.

seconded, nearly fell off my chair when I read it at the time

• Paid Members

Perhaps unlikely to win thanks to the previous entries this month, but it still deserves an entry in my view (though you'd need to understand the backstory)

Well I shouted at him to shut up a couple of times but he wasn't in the mood to listen and was just abusive back.

It's the 21st fucking century. Not everybody keeps the same hours and not everybody makes the same amount of noise. You sound like a right inconsiderate cunt. You should have just gone around and had a quiet word.

From the 5 Things You Hate topic.

• Paid Members

Fifth'd or Sixth'd depending on if Ki is nominating too. The whole original post from June made me grin wider as I went on, and I think Chris' response was nigh on perfect.

• Paid Members

Well I'm nominating this post from The Miz from the Jeff Hardy posts a drugged up tape thread:

If this was the *CURRENT WWE CHAMPION* doing this exact same kind of video, he would be suspended in a heart beat, and obviously made to drop the Title quick smart. But no doubt Dixie Carter / Vince Russo will be trying to use this to there "advantage" as the IWC are talking about it. Expect the next lot of Impact tapings to involve Jeff and Matt cooking Crystal Meth out side the Impact Zone in an old Caravan, ending in Mat Morgan pushing said Caravan over.

• Paid Members

^^ Disagree: There's a better post in that same thread:

I think that might be the best promo Jeff's ever cut.

I really think Jeff needs to just embrace his junkie side and turn it into an interesting wrestling character. He kind of reminded me of one of those scummy crackheads that randomly approach you on the bus and start rambling at you, but all you can do is nod along and hope they eventually leave you alone since they have that look in their eyes like they'll stab you in a heartbeat if you say something they don't like.

The announcers could talk about how dangerous he is with his 'crazy meth-head strength', and how he's trying to put his opponent away as quick as possible so he can rush off to get his next fix. Anytime they need him to lose while still keeping him strong they could have him turn up with the shakes like he hasn't been able to score that day and's going through withdrawal symptoms, or opponents could even be shown stealing his stash to induce this 'state'.

Everyone know's he's a junkie, why not use that to make money?

• Paid Members
^^ Disagree: There's a better post in that same thread:

I think that might be the best promo Jeff's ever cut.

I really think Jeff needs to just embrace his junkie side and turn it into an interesting wrestling character. He kind of reminded me of one of those scummy crackheads that randomly approach you on the bus and start rambling at you, but all you can do is nod along and hope they eventually leave you alone since they have that look in their eyes like they'll stab you in a heartbeat if you say something they don't like.

The announcers could talk about how dangerous he is with his 'crazy meth-head strength', and how he's trying to put his opponent away as quick as possible so he can rush off to get his next fix. Anytime they need him to lose while still keeping him strong they could have him turn up with the shakes like he hasn't been able to score that day and's going through withdrawal symptoms, or opponents could even be shown stealing his stash to induce this 'state'.

Everyone know's he's a junkie, why not use that to make money?

Seconded. Particularly fond of "Crazy meth-head strength"

Archived