Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Awards Moderator

purplemonkeydishwasher comes up with the best fantasy booking I've heard in ages in the RAW 23/11 thread. I'm convinced that the last sentence is the truth. CONTAINS WWE SPOILERS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED OR WHATEVER.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Cena's really making this more difficult for himself going down the Mexican Cousin route, when the much more obvious, easier solution of blacking up and posing as Darren Young is staring him right in the face.

The reveal as he does the 'You Can't See Me' motion but actually rubbing his face of the paint to reveal his glorious white skin will be magical.

I'm quite confident this is why Darren Young was ever hired in the first place, as part of a long-term booking plan.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I loved this from Stug Rivers in the Premier League thread. Well played Sir......

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2262029

How the fuck do you go from a 7-1 over Blackburn...to the wrong end of a 4-0 thumping from West Ham?

By switching from Saved By The Bell to The New Class. Sure, the Principal hasn't changed and the curly-haired yet loveable mainstay is still ever-present, but the remaining cast is fucking dire.

• Moderators

Houchen's reply to Ron Simmons' daft Libertines - Harry Potter theory.

THEY WERE ALREADY IN THE FUCKING SUN BIZARRE COLUMN AS WELL AS THE FUCKING REGULAR NEWS PAGES DUE TO THE FUCKING ROBBING OF THE FUCKING FLAT A YEAR EARLIER AS WELL AS WINNING FUCKING AWARDS YOU DRIBBLING FUCKING SPASTIC SAMEHEAD

Hope that helps. I absolutely think you are a fucking simpleton who made a stupid comment and is probably too thick to realise his mistake.

Loving that anger. Nominated.

• Paid Members

This post from NEWM is just lovely. Self-indulgent, which he readily admits, but it's all the better for it.

So holy fuck, I got married, had a mint honeymoon, and still have a couple of days before I have to go back to work, so here's a big bucketload of postivity in another shamelessly self-indulgent effort. From the five things you are loving right now thread:

1 - Getting married felt fucking ace. It was nervewracking initially, but I never thought I'd be so buzzed doing all the "I Do" stuff. Just exhilirating.

2 - All the speeches were great, including the best man's and my own. I was nervous about having to be a bit cheesy and lovey dovey but I got the balance just about right I think, and my best man owned me without making the old relatives blush. Really good fun. Belting evening do, including a few great requests for me and some mates to spice up the disco between the obligitory dancing with mother-in-laws/kids. All really good fun though.

3 - My wife looked the dogs nob in her dress, absolutely stunning. And as for me, spats and a tux, you can't feel anything but shit hot in spats and a tux.

4 - Honeymoon was just incredible. America was everything I expected and 50 times more, both Walt Disney World and Universal Studios were completely amazing, Busch Gardens was great, Orlando itself was sensational, I saw the fucking Miz win the WWE Title and one of the all-time great Cena promos, played on some of the most amazing crazy golf courses ever, bought a shitload of cheap stuff in the thanksgiving sales, drank and ate myself to death with american sweets and all the flavours of Mountain Dew, and managed to fit in some cracking trans-atlantic rutting during the days and nights off. I watched two Sunderland games at a couple of bars as well as last week's Raw and this weeks Community and The Office on US TV just for the novelty of it. And I'm missing US Hospitality already, suddenly everybody here seems so fucking moody.

5. Looking forward to recovering today from jetlag then going through the various cards, pictures and guestbook shit from the wedding. It really was one of the best days of my entire life, so I can't wait to go through it all in other forms. Never thought I'd be such a gaylord over it all.

Archived