DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

No Retreat No Surrender

Tong Lung, the guy who played the ghost of Bruce Lee in the first No Retreat, No Surrender also stared in Game of Death II, in 81. If you are in any way interested in cheesy, dubbed kung-fu exploitation flicks, you really need to see at least the final showdown fight from Game of Death II. It

• Paid Members
Or you don't have balls...

I'll disregard that comment for two reasons. One, everyone knows there is no such thing as women on the internet and two, i know you'll have fucking loved that montage and will watch it religiously ahead of your next scheduled bout.

• Paid Members
Are you trying to say I secretly have balls?! :(

Ok, you win. It was a misogynistic comment which on reflection I regret. I apologise wholeheartedly to the forums entire female contingent for my short sighted and ill informed beliefs.

With that in mind

Edited by John Matrix

Are you trying to say I secretly have balls?! :(

Ok, you win. It was a misogynistic comment which on reflection I regret. I apologise wholeheartedly to the forums entire female contingent for my short sighted and ill informed beliefs.

I'm sure the three of us will forgive you!

An asthma attack has become a duvet day so I watched Knuckle. The doc on Irish Travellers having rucks.

It was quite sad, Old Man Joyce is a head case. One who dipped his hands in petrol for twenty minutes a day. I also watched Paranormal Activity 2 and wished I hadn't. Not because it was scary but because it was shit. It was between that and Insidious and I'm guessing I backed the wrong horse.

• Paid Members
An asthma attack has become a duvet day so I watched Knuckle. The doc on Irish Travellers having rucks.

Sorry to hear that fella. Good choice though. I found it refreshing to watch a documentary about gypos that wasnt all "We're lovely really" and no tarmac or pegs in sight.

Old Man Joyce was a legit mentalist, and the YouTube promo video's back and forth were brilliant. I know there's a killer line in there somewhere but i can't for the life of it remember what.

The main guy featured here is the one that recently went Benoit isnt he? Hardly surprising really.

• Paid Members
I think they're probably both a bit shit from what I've heard. You can't be watching horrors in the middle of the day, anyway!

I really enjoyed Insidious. Good concept, well executed, pretty well paced too. Never read any reviews, so don't know what the criticisms were.