DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

• Paid Members
See, until that last line, I was thinking, 'Ah, no need to crucify the guy, it's just his opinion', but now? Fuck you.

Oh piss off, pat. Fucking hell.

Thanks guys, double teamed because I dont happen to like a film you rate/like/love/think is the best thing since sliced bread/whatever. Cheers

No, pat. That's not what just happened here.

What happened was I jokingly suggested there was no hope for you. Not for the first time, it's sailed right over your head and you've said something unnecessarily twattish in response.

In a funny way, you've actually gone and proved the point that I wasn't actually seriously making in the first place.

You give me a fucking headache. Piss off.

No, pat. That's not what just happened here.

What happened was I jokingly suggested there was no hope for you. Not for the first time, it's sailed right over your head and you've said something unnecessarily twattish in response.

In a funny way, you've actually gone and proved the point that I wasn't actually seriously making in the first place.

You give me a fucking headache. Piss off.

Clearly the tone of my response was lost as well. *shrugs shoulders* Perhaps I should have sign posted it better for your consumption. Roll Eyes anyone? No, I didnt think so.

Do you want some paracetamol for your headache Gladders? :thumbsup:

An unfunny film that pokes fun at dwarfs, fat foreigners and so on, whilst having a shoe horned in love interest, having woeful dialogue and it being deathly dull for large parts. Yeah, sorry for not liking it.

You are the wrongest man of all time. Opinions like that are why bad things happen to you.

• Moderators

My favourite Colin Farrell moment (that made me a fan forever) was him being interviewed on the (utterly awful) Doggyfizzle Televizzle.

He made some offhand comment which Snoop Dogg intentionally wilfully misinterpretted and tried accuse him of being a racist. Colin Farrells response? A sarcastic "yeah, I'm the biggest racist in the world, now go get me some fried chicken". :laugh:

So brilliant, especially in the context of white American celebs shitting themselves when the race card gets played and not knowing how to react.

Just bought The Crow on Blu-Ray. As mentioned a few pages back it is my all time favourite film. However, I'm slightly worried it won't look great on Blu-Ray.

Nothing over exciting on the extras either. A couple of extended and deleted scenes (which I may well have already seen before). I plan on watching it on Saturday, I'll let you know.

• Paid Members

thought Cabin in the Woods was great, i hadn't even saw a trailer going in but i expected something a bit different, bit of an understatement. My girlfriend told me that she didn't wanna see it because the trailer gave it away, i heard her explanation and she wasn't even close :laugh: the final 20-30 mins were just 'what the fuck' gold, crazy.

Just bought The Crow on Blu-Ray. As mentioned a few pages back it is my all time favourite film. However, I'm slightly worried it won't look great on Blu-Ray.

Nothing over exciting on the extras either. A couple of extended and deleted scenes (which I may well have already seen before). I plan on watching it on Saturday, I'll let you know.

I bought it on Blu-ray and the transfer is a sack of shit, it doesn't looked any better thna an upscaled DVD.

I bought it on Blu-ray and the transfer is a sack of shit, it doesn't looked any better thna an upscaled DVD.

I concur, rented it from lovefilm a while back an there's hardly a difference. Still an ace film though.

finally saw Cabin in the woods and i enjoyed it but maybe i watch too much television as i guessed what was going on about half way through and i've apparantly become harder to scare as i get older.

the acting was good. whitford and jenkin's scene's especially which are the best part of the film. echo the comments on the last 20-30 minutes. the best sequence of the film, so crazy, shocking and relentless and had me on the edge of my seat throughout.

it's worth a watch but i doubt many will want to watch the whole film more than once

spoilery stuff

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

sigourney weaver's cameo was great and completley unexpected on my part. in my screening clearly heard some say "Awww sigourney weaver cool" which was funny

and daft fact.drew goddard at a Q and A after a screening of the film the first question was to ask if there was going to be a sequel. *facepalm*

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by iamtheman