The Pavel Florin Supporters Club and Cricket Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

The West Indies have called up my new favourite cricketer to the test squad. Rahkeem Cornwall, who is set to become the largest athlete in test cricket history, at 7 foot tall and over 500 pounds.

cornwall9.jpg

7b7aac7dc86b2d9741da945c41f23cd3.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

I have heard a story today of some top shithousery in the Lincolnshire cricket team. 2 of the Lincolnshire players were playing against each other in a club game when one brought the umpires attention to the bowling action of the other. That one was reported to the ECB and is now suspended from bowling until video analysis of his action has been completed. Top class shithousery there. 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

The West Indies have called up my new favourite cricketer to the test squad. Rahkeem Cornwall, who is set to become the largest athlete in test cricket history, at 7 foot tall and over 500 pounds.

cornwall9.jpg

7b7aac7dc86b2d9741da945c41f23cd3.jpeg.jpg

7ft 500 pounds. Why hasn't Vince been on the blower... Seriously though he can't be over 6'7 comparing him to when he was standing next to other players

I have seen him in the CPL and he is decent . If I remember correctly they said he average over 30 in 50 over cricket with the bat as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
1 minute ago, PowerButchi said:

Who moves out for Anderson?

I reckon Woakes. Root doesn't seen to back him with the big overs at the minute and Aussies seem able to rough him up when he's batting. Tough call though, especially with the batting fragility.

Edited by Gus Mears

16 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

As much as Stokes won that game the Aussies cost themselves that game. That last review was fucking dreadful, and then with no reviews left Stokes was plumb LBW and not given. Take nothing away from Stokes though that was magnificent. 

The crying about that from the Aussies, particularly Fox Australia is beautifully hilarious, they had chance after chance to get that last wicket and choked