UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Nope afraid not, I'm sure you'd have beaten me, unless all the questions were on Paige's arse

Searching for this on Sporcle later.

• Paid Members

I assume given he's a shareholder in tna he still receives some form of re-numeration from Them

They came to an agreement where instead of a quarterly dividend, they save it up for the whole year and then they send him a funsize Mars bar to cover it.

• Paid Members

Didn't they used to show a few matches on a Johnny Vaughan talk show every week? Might have been BBC3.

BBC2 have also shown the "Wrestling With Shadows" and "GAEA Girls" films too.

ADDED: Louis Theroux's documentary too.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Didn't they used to show a few matches on a Johnny Vaughan talk show every week? Might have been BBC3.

BBC2 have also shown the "Wrestling With Shadows" and "GAEA Girls" films too.

ADDED: Louis Theroux's documentary too.

There was also the Video Diaries episode that Robbie Brookside did for them (I think in 1993, as it was filmed around the time when Regal joined WCW).

Edited by Magnum Milano

There's no way that Vince would give him stock in the company if he was leaving anyway. Vince would have just paid him off to get shot of him and then blackballed him, which he more or less has save for certain DVD releases.

Depending which story you hear, Jarrett held them up for $250,000 which used as the start up capital for TNA

• Paid Members

I don't understand the leverage Jarrett had. Was he really that important in the grand scheme of things to command a lump sum or stock options to drop the title? Why couldn't Vince just have gone, "Fuck it. See you in WCW. We'll just vacate the IC title."

Edited by Your Fight Site