UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
I'm pretty sure it's been a regular part of his repertoire for his entire WWF/E career.

This is correct. Even in his first televised match at Survivors 90 he walked the rope to dive onto Dusty, even though he didn't incorporate the arm twist. He soon started the arm-wringer version in his squashes.

The "walking the top rope" spot is so engrained on my consciousness as a symbol of the supernatural power of the Undertaker character (his superhuman sense of balance, ooooooh) that whenever I've seen any other wrestler walk down the top rope, it's pissed me off. Anyone else isn't worthy.

Does anyone know what was Tim Horners music in SMW. The first line sounds like "Thunder rolled, then the lightning strikes". Cant find anything on youtube.

Garth Brooks: The Thunder Rolls
Thanks.

• Paid Members

I don't recall the move ever having an official name before it became "Old School", which was what it got christened when he was a biker in reference to it being something he'd done since the beginning.

Then again, much of that period would have been McMahon on PBP, so everything was called "Whatamanouver" anyway...

I'm pretty sure it's been a regular part of his repertoire for his entire WWF/E career.

He did the rope-walk in the NWA too, so I assume he did it throughout his career.

• Moderators

The Drew Galloway one and the Mark Henry one.

Oooh, and last years RAW one where Sheamus put on a fucking massive performance. He's been one of the world's very best between the ropes for a few years now. Cesaro had a good one that night too.

• Paid Members

Torn between the 2009 ones. Raw's was maybe the better match overall, but Smackdown's had Undertaker and Triple H bringing the pain to close it.

I'll give Smackdown the win seeing as it didn't end with Edge "shocking the world" for the 100th time.

• Paid Members

The 2005 one with Trips/Batista/Orton/MurderDeathKill/Jericho/Edge with HBK as ref.

If I had to watch one, it might very well be this one. Lots of good action and the HHH/Orton/Batista story running through it is great. Hot crowd too.

The 2005 one with Trips/Batista/Orton/MurderDeathKill/Jericho/Edge with HBK as ref.

If I had to watch one, it might very well be this one. Lots of good action and the HHH/Orton/Batista story running through it is great. Hot crowd too.

If I remember rightly the crowd were insane for this match, doing the countdown in Spanish and just generally being wild for everything. The match is a part of one of the best executed angles in the last 10 + years.

What was the deal with them having a PPV in Puerto Rico? Did they ever return, even for TV?

If I remember rightly the crowd were insane for this match, doing the countdown in Spanish and just generally being wild for everything. The match is a part of one of the best executed angles in the last 10 + years.

What was the deal with them having a PPV in Puerto Rico? Did they ever return, even for TV?

Vince and co fancied a new year's break.