UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Seeing as Daniel Bryan is injured and we've got Barrett v Neville on the pre-show for Extreme Rules now instead, it got me thinking. What was the last 1 on 1 match featuring 2 Englishmen on a WWE PPV? Only one that comes to mind from relatively recent memory is Regal v Burchill but I'm not even sure they ever had a PPV match. Anyone know?

Seeing as Daniel Bryan is injured and we've got Barrett v Neville on the pre-show for Extreme Rules now instead, it got me thinking. What was the last 1 on 1 match featuring 2 Englishmen on a WWE PPV? Only one that comes to mind from relatively recent memory is Regal v Burchill but I'm not even sure they ever had a PPV match. Anyone know?

It's never happened, Barrett v Neville is the first all English PPV match in WWE history

• Paid Members

Florida was in the shit around that time. Dusty was desperate for money.

From what Dusty has said, I don't think Vince outright hated him. It was Rhodes that suggested a change in wrestling clothes. Vince then said "Stick him in POLKA DOTS!" and Dusty agreed..

Edited by bAzTNM#1

He has spoken in a few interviews about how he was so confident in his own ability that he knew that he could get over with the WWF crowds no matter what gimmick they put on him.

And he was correct.  :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

It was her. I remember she had braces at the time. Braces in her teeth. That's all I remember about her. I just remember thinking "why have they hired a girl with braces, like a 12 year old? Are they billing him as a nonce or something?" I think the bloke was legit Orlando Jordan's man servant. He touched his cock on a Impact taping and everyone freaked out and dropped the whole thing. Which was for the best, because that angle was already getting them all kinds of shit for how offensively rotten it was. We could have had an all time horrendous angle on our hands if it went another month.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay