UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

I'm watching a bout in the WWF in 1985 between Terry Funk & Junkyard Dog, and in the montage running up to it, it shows Funk assaulting a ring assistant - trying to restrain Funk is a female referee, I didn't know that the WWF had a female referee in the mid 80's, she had blonde hair in a ponytail in the clip. Anyone know her name?

Edit: just checked, it's Rita Marie.

Isn't she the one that accused Vince of sexual assault?

• Paid Members
Isn't she the one that accused Vince of sexual assault?

Oh yeah. Watch THAT episode of Geraldo here :

youtube.com/watch?v=dTCYE72ZKbk

Edited by air_raid

I bought a WWE produced nWo shirt from a stall at the JR/HBK shirt at Manchester on Monday, and it got me thinking...

Would any talent get royalties from that?   I imagine with say Savage or Warrior T-Shirts the royalties go straight to the families, but with the nWo, would it be Hogan, Hall and Nash?   I can't see money going to Ray Traylor, Virgil or Stevie Ray, but I guess I could be wrong.  

• Paid Members

I suppose it would go to those WWE have under Legends Deals. 

Surely it would go to whoever designed the original logo?

Why surely so? I can’t imagine a graphic designer rolling in it from the sales of nWo logo-adorned merchandise, though. They would have been either employed by WCW, or the logo produced as work-for-hire and then future sales split amongst the organisation and the talent named in the agreement.

If it went on who designed the artwork, then no wrestler ever would have made a penny from merchandise sales, which clearly isn’t true.

• Paid Members

Other than that tag match when Kane teamed with Hogan and Rock against the NWO, have Kane and Kevin Nash ever had a match?

Can't recall any other match in which the two have hooked it up. Might be a Isaac Yankem vs Diesel match floating about, but it certainly wasn't televised.

I've been watching "The List" show on the Network and it's about foreign objects. On there is a bit on Luger's loaded forearm, they show a woman interviewing Luger about it on a 1993 show about how she thinks he's got a "baseball bat" attached under his arm. Who is this woman? I don't recognise her. She's blonde. It's not Stephanie Wiand. Any clue? Thanks.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Other than that tag match when Kane teamed with Hogan and Rock against the NWO, have Kane and Kevin Nash ever had a match?

Can't recall any other match in which the two have hooked it up. Might be a Isaac Yankem vs Diesel match floating about, but it certainly wasn't televised.

I've been watching "The List" show on the Network and it's about foreign objects. On there is a bit on Luger's loaded forearm, they show a woman interviewing Luger about it on a 1993 show about how she thinks he's got a "baseball bat" attached under his arm. Who is this woman? I don't recognise her. She's blonde. It's not Stephanie Wiand. Any clue? Thanks.