UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Was Diesel’s WWF theme supposed to be a rip off of Alannah Miles’ “Black Velvet”?

I'm positive it is based on this classic...

Without clicking on it, this is the Roseanne theme isn't it? I swear, as soon as I first heard it on the Royal Rumble 1995 PPV, me and a mate said it together as soon as we heard it. Roseanne was a big show in 1995 as well. Friday nights on Channel 4.

On the subject of Rosanne, I have often found myself after too many drinks crooning the lyrical intro from the last season.

This is very early... But looking to see if anyone could give me a rough idea how much it would cost to go to Mania 32. I'm thinking five or six nights. The mania, axxess and raw.... Any help At all would be great. I mean flights, accom et Al.

August 1989? Mr..  can't remember his name, the guy who ran my local newsagents, you know the guy. he took his eye off the ball there didn't he! not getting one in until April 1990. I guess I wont be able to retire from ebay proceeds of selling that then.

what about the paying cards, the ones from 1988, WWF Super Stars playing cards, I've seen some individual cards listed for silly money on ebay, surely nobody actually pays anything for them? you know the ones I mean. they can't be rare if I got one a pack as a 9 year old.