Official Darts Thread

Dai

• Paid Members

Unlucky not to have a whitewash. Some performance that. Automatic tour card for Luke if he wins one more game.

Of course Cross has won it before but either him, Dobey, Littler or Dolan will be in the final. Littler or Dolan in at least the semis. Would never have picked those four before the tournament started. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

Automatic tour card for Luke if he wins one more game.

Luke already has a 2 year tour card because he won the challenge tour this year. If he wins enough money to get in the top 32 he could keep the money on his ranking but then it would only be a 1 year card. A win in the next round would only get him to 50 in the ranking. He'd need to make the final to get top 32. It's a tricky decision to make. If he gets top 32 it makes sense, if he doesn't there is more to be thought about. 

7 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

After he won his first game he said he was going to celebrate with a kebab and either a tin of coke or Fanta. He said he was getting another kebab after his second win (only right for a darts athletes body) so there was context to it. But it was really awkward as that’s probably going to be his gimmick now other than being the oldest looking 16 year old. The kebab boy. 

Just as long as he doesn’t get it from a chippy!

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Luke already has a 2 year tour card because he won the challenge tour this year

True. I forgot about that. Although it was for finishing second on the development tour. Berry Van Peer won the challenge tour and Owen Bates got the other tour card. Either way, I forgot he got that one year tour card already. I do think with Pro Tours and such next year, he’ll soon climb up to the Top 32 in no time.

• Paid Members

What a match to end the evening and 2023 on. That 10th leg in the last set was mad. Feel for Cullen and desperately wanted him to win. 

Out of the eight left I’d like Dobey, Littler or Chizzy to win. Humphries is always dangerous but MVG is looking unstoppable. As much as I don’t want MVG near a final, I hope he smashes that wanker Scott Williams. 

Edited by TheBurningRed