Official Darts Thread

Dai

• Paid Members

There’s so much more to say about him, his behaviour and his lies, that everyone here would hate him if I told them. Literally no one in the league likes him bar his teammates. And a couple of them hero worship him because they’re idiots. 

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

And that’s it for wanker Andre as he loses 5-3. Lovely stuff. Can’t wait to hear how he tries to spin it next time we play. He always makes up some story when we’ve all seen the results in real time. 

3-1 up and shit the bed as well Redders. Some terrible darts in that game. 

12 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Of my 3 I decided to follow in each Q School, 2 got through in the UK, Kai Fan Leung and Llew Bevan, and 1 in the German, Marcel Junk. Unfortunately Paul Kalashnikov failed to fire and Marcel Otter sunk without a trace. 

I had to look this up to see if its real and I'm delighted it is.

I also like the sound of Dieter Van Ham (obvs), Gylian Surgeon, Jef de Rooster, Kevin Munch, Kevin Rottweiler, Marcel Junk, Ricardo Ham (obvs), Sven Wille and Zereso Zeverboom which is an incredibly cool name.

• Paid Members

First two tour cards claimed. Steve Lennon got his card back at the first time of asking. Story of the day though is Willie Borland. Got through the 1st stage on number of legs won, in last place on the ladder. Got beat by Lennon in the final today, probably only needs a couple of points to secure a card. Bonkers. 

Martijn Dragt won in Germany. I don't know the name, but Redders might. 

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Only seen him on the Euro tour. Biggest win was against Rob Cross at the Balctic Open last year. Fairly average player. 

I predicted Steve Lennon getting his card back. He’s been playing so well at the right time. 

Leighton Bennett has been good this week. Darius Labanauskas should get his back. Justin Hood hit some great averages today. I remember seeing him at the last BDO worlds and he was a good player then but couldn’t get through Q School after. 

Praying Ted Evetts doesn’t get a card back. And for Danny Lauby to get one as he’ll be great on the tour. 

Extra card up for grabs as Corey Cadby has had his revoked for not playing a game in his first year. He had visa issues due to his criminal record but qualified in Germany so could’ve played there. Absolute waste of talent. He now spends time going to the houses of trolls and beating them up and getting his mate to film him. 

1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

First two tour cards claimed. Steve Lennon got his card back at the first time of asking. Story of the day though is Willie Borland. Got through the 1st stage on number of legs won, in last place on the ladder. Got beat by Lennon in the final today, probably only needs a couple of points to secure a card. Bonkers. 

His 9-darter at the world championship was a brilliant moment, shame he lost his tour card after that. Would be good to see him back.