Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

• Moderators

I wish we could have seen it. His final match went unrecorded. No spectators cheering him on, no flashbulbs, no theme music. Just his love to perform... wasted on two people who can't even tell us about how awesome it was.

Stop being ControversiAlly.

• Paid Members

This is the list of former WWE regulars who have died in the past 10 years under the age of 50:Chris Benoit (40)Big Bossman (41)Bam Bam Bigelow (45)Brady Boone (40)Chris Candido (33)Miss Elizabeth (42)Terry Gordy (40)Johnny Grunge (40)Eddy Guerrero (38)Owen Hart (34)Hawk (45)Curt Hennig (44)Hercules (47)Crash Holly (32)Junk Yard Dog (45)Sherri Martel (49)Dick Murdoch (49)Brian Pillman (35)Rick Rude (40)Rhonda Singh (40)Davey Boy Smith (39)Louie Spicolli (27)Yokozuna (34)

Don't know their ages but surely Mike Awesome, Earthquake and Rocco Rock belong on that list as well?

• Paid Members

This is the list of former WWE regulars who have died in the past 10 years under the age of 50:Chris Benoit (40)Big Bossman (41)Bam Bam Bigelow (45)Brady Boone (40)Chris Candido (33)Miss Elizabeth (42)Terry Gordy (40)Johnny Grunge (40)Eddy Guerrero (38)Owen Hart (34)Hawk (45)Curt Hennig (44)Hercules (47)Crash Holly (32)Junk Yard Dog (45)Sherri Martel (49)Dick Murdoch (49)Brian Pillman (35)Rick Rude (40)Rhonda Singh (40)Davey Boy Smith (39)Louie Spicolli (27)Yokozuna (34)

Don't know their ages but surely Mike Awesome, Earthquake and Rocco Rock belong on that list as well?
Yeah, I forgot/missed Awesome and Quake. Rocco was 50.

It seems like we find out more and more about this with each passing day.....Should Chris's body be examined beyond establishing the cause of death & toxicology report? Certainly - examining his brain etc could give answers he himself didn't leave behindDid his son's condition play a part in their marital problems? I don't see how it couldn't haveCould the use / abuse of drugs and his continually punishing job have been a factor? TotallyI don't have a disabled child nor do I use / abuse drugs but my job keeps me away from home for a little over three full days a week and that alone is challenging for my marriage and my own physical and mental healthPlease don't take this as a plea for sympathy for Chris Benoit. I'm just trying to make some kind of sense out of what happened.

Did his son's condition play a part in their marital problems? I don't see how it couldn't have

You might want to read my post on the previous page, Dave.

On the Today SHow clicp, when they show pictures of wrestlers who have died, they show a picture of Owen Hart, but the name Reads "Davey Boy Smith: The Brisith Bulldog" and cause of death reads "Heart Attack".It annoys me when news programs don't do their research, but it's a bit worse when they show one dead man and name him as another.

Considering your sig... I found that comment hilarious :DSorry, no need to joke but I expect nothing less from the general press, trying to look like they know what they're on about when they really have no clue at all.

On the Today SHow clicp, when they show pictures of wrestlers who have died, they show a picture of Owen Hart, but the name Reads "Davey Boy Smith: The Brisith Bulldog" and cause of death reads "Heart Attack".It annoys me when news programs don't do their research, but it's a bit worse when they show one dead man and name him as another.

Considering your sig... I found that comment hilarious :DSorry, no need to joke but I expect nothing less from the general press, trying to look like they know what they're on about when they really have no clue at all.
Grover's dead?!? :cry:;)
No a lookie likey thing with names under the wrong pi.... nevermind.

I wish we could have seen it. His final match went unrecorded. No spectators cheering him on, no flashbulbs, no theme music. Just his love to perform... wasted on two people who can't even tell us about how awesome it was.

Stop being ControversiAlly.
Sorry. :(

According to My Fox Atlanta (Fox 5 News) drug agents have raided the office of the personal physician of wrestler Chris Benoit. The office of Dr. Phil Astin was raided overnight with agents confiscating computers. Dr. Astin has told the Associated Press that he had prescribed testoserone for the wrestler in the past and had seen him on Friday, the day it is believed that Benoit killed his wife. Drug agents told FOX 5 News the investigation of Dr. Astin stems from prescription drugs found in the Benoit home after Benoit killed his wife, son and himself.

I got that from 411.