Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

Its been 2 days now and it still hasent sunk in.So many new and different things keep coming out and its just utterly comfusing.Simply put its just a total tragedy,and i hate to say this,but no matter what comes out or the problems both he and Nancy had,there is just no way in hell anyone can forgive Chris for killing her and espicially his innocent young boy Daniel,who i feel sorry and sad for the most.If Chris wanted to kill himself,he should have done it by himself.He is a coward and a selfish man and i and other people just cant find any way to defend him anymore.He killed a woman and a child,plain and simple.

• Paid Members

Just watching Fox news..I dont know if this is the first time it's been mentioned but fox have just mentioned 'possible' links to the death of Sherri Martel.Saying they do not suspect foul play, but that she didnt die from natural causes, the link?....she was friends with Kevin Sullivan.

Just watching Fox news..I dont know if this is the first time it's been mentioned but fox have just mentioned 'possible' links to the death of Sherri Martel.Saying they do not suspect foul play, but that she didnt die from natural causes, the link?....she was friends with Kevin Sullivan.

That really makes little to no sense at all.

• Paid Members

To be honest, it came off as pure speculation, like someone's gone away and read up on some wrestling history.They said along the lines of:There may be another twist to come, weeks ago Sherri Martel died. The police don't suspect foul play, but confirmed that she didn't die of natural causes. She was friends with Kevin Sullivan, who caused Benoit to leave WCW..It was left at that with the usual, "more to come.."

To be honest, it came off as pure speculation, like someone's gone away and read up on some wrestling history.They said along the lines of:There may be another twist to come, weeks ago Sherri Martel died. The police don't suspect foul play, but confirmed that she didn't die of natural causes. She was friends with Kevin Sullivan, who caused Benoit to leave WCW..It was left at that with the usual, "more to come.."

Wait until they view some of Sullivan's Florida days, with his satan-worshipping cult.

That really makes little to no sense at all.
Alot of the news reports I have watched from America seem to make bugger all sense. They just seem to report any sensationalist bollocks to fill time.

In other news, Kevin Sullivan linked to the death of Andre the Giant, The British Bulldog, Owen Hart and Bam Bam Bigelow, our sources said today "they knew each other too".fucking idiotic reporting.So let me see. Kevin forced an overdose down Sherri's throat (we don't know she died of OD, but let's just say for arguments sake) went to the Benoit's and staked them out for a week, killed nancy, killed daniel while chris was at the house and then hanged chris from his weights machine. Then left locking all the doors, feeding the dogs and sending messages from Chris B's phone.Case closed.

So let me see. Kevin forced an overdose down Sherri's throat (we don't know she died of OD, but let's just say for arguments sake) went to the Benoit's and staked them out for a week, killed nancy, killed daniel while chris was at the house and then hanged chris from his weights machine. Then left locking all the doors, feeding the dogs and sending messages from Chris B's phone.Case closed.

There's probably a few people on here that are clinging onto that possibility. Now that it's not possible for Nancy or Daniel to be the murderer.

If Chris wanted to kill himself,he should have done it by himself.He is a coward and a selfish man and i and other people just cant find any way to defend him anymore.He killed a woman and a child,plain and simple.

I think at this stage, 'simple' is the last word I'd use in relation to this event.Moral judgements aside, I think everyone should watch that interview with Booker T at least once, the one done after the details had come out and he knew full well what had happened. He didn't condemn Chris even once. I'll bet you that a lot of the wrestlers who knew him don't find it such an easy decision to come to, either. That's the thing though, isn't it? We don't really know any of these people, so when they do something bad its easy to dismiss everything good about them. Hmm.Anyway, it's pretty obvious at this point that things have grown so far out of control that its virtually impossibly to predict how far this will or will not go. As J N Lister has adroitly pointed out, WWE is utterly fucked if someone questions the wellness policy. To be honest, if somebody does, that might be the catalyst for government regulation, because WWE has categorically proven it cannot be trusted to police itself. At all.

• Paid Members

The Fox News story about the Wikipedia timings is gumf - turns out the original edit 'from Stamford CT' was actually made by someone in Australia using a spoof IP address. The time zone difference is why it appeared to be posted much earlier.

Isn't Australia ahead of the US in time? Thus meaning the posting would be later rather than earlier?
I think it's along the lines of Wikipedia adjusts the time of the posting so that all edits are listed at the same timezone, but the use of spoof ID address meant it adjusted it twice.

• Paid Members

Let's have a look at a fun quote from USA Today in March 2004:

Jerry McDevitt, the outside legal counsel for McMahon's wrestling organization, contends testing "just doesn't work" because wrestlers can fake urine tests or use designer steroids that are undetectable. "Anybody who wants to beat it can beat it. The only ones who are caught are stupid," he says.

Let's have a look at a fun quote from USA Today in March 2004:

Jerry McDevitt, the outside legal counsel for McMahon's wrestling organization, contends testing "just doesn't work" because wrestlers can fake urine tests or use designer steroids that are undetectable. "Anybody who wants to beat it can beat it. The only ones who are caught are stupid," he says.

Am I the only person who reads quotes like that as an instruction to the wrestlers?

• Moderators

If you look at the other contributions of that user, the person who also edited Chavo's entry to read -

Before starting his wrestling career, Chavo was addicted crack and was a rapist. One day when Chavo was doing crack he thought he saw a little white kid but it was actually his son, and sexualy abused him until his penis fell off. On this day forth he will no longer rape his kid ,but he still rapes people(even though he has no penis) so wacth out for him, even adults.

and

ass cunt

to an entry about the American Wild Ass probably wishes he'd left the Benoit entry alone now.