Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

Guest Brainbuster~

His image has been tarnished forever, he'll be forever known as a murderer which is a shame. I don't care how good Benoit was, this is completely unacceptable and unfortunately it ended like this - and it didn't need to. Sadly, I hope World Wrestling Entertainment decides to close, for good. WWE Wrestling is no longer needed in this world. :p

Guest Brainbuster~

If Benoit is linked to the Sensational Sherri death then there's no standard anymore, what a c*nt Benoit is. :angry:

Guest Mr Show Time 4.20

I think a lot of people are getting enjoyment out of this topic now...which is really pathetic.

I agree with you. This is no laughing matter at all. Three members have died of the Benoit family. If this was your family you would not be making jokes. By the way who is cuntamania?

Guest Mr Show Time 4.20

I have been having a good few convos on MSN over Chris Benoit and quite a few fans have lost all respect for him. Yes what he did was way out of line but we can not just forget what he has done for us. Wrestling was his life.I will remember him for every time he went to that ring and gave us the fans all that he had.

people have spoke about his other 2 children in other posts in this topic, i suppose why they keep talking about daniel is the fact that benoit killed him. no doubt what he done will affect his other kids, but not as much as it effected daniel

Umm in my opinion it'll affect his other kids more. They're only 14 and 10 and are left behind to have to live with the fact that their dad is dead and commonly known as a murderer for the rest of their lives. They'll have to go through school and their whole lives with the possibility of it being brought up every day, they'll no doubt get bullied at school for it as well. It's them I feel sorry for the most at this point in time.

I have been having a good few convos on MSN over Chris Benoit and quite a few fans have lost all respect for him. Yes what he did was way out of line but we can not just forget what he has done for us. Wrestling was his life.I will remember him for every time he went to that ring and gave us the fans all that he had.

Fuck off.

Guest Mr Show Time 4.20

people have spoke about his other 2 children in other posts in this topic, i suppose why they keep talking about daniel is the fact that benoit killed him. no doubt what he done will affect his other kids, but not as much as it effected daniel

Umm in my opinion it'll affect his other kids more. They're only 14 and 10 and are left behind to have to live with the fact that their dad is dead and commonly known as a murderer for the rest of their lives. They'll have to go through school and their whole lives with the possibility of it being brought up every day, they'll no doubt get bullied at school for it as well. It's them I feel sorry for the most at this point in time.
That statement maybe true. It may happen and its Benoits fault yes indeed. I never thought he would do such a thing. He looked like a good man. He has been all over the media for almost two days.