Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

Guest Mr Show Time 4.20

Someone please correct when if I am wrong. Benoit wrestled a match from his home town during Backlash 2004. When he won the match and retained the world championship he went over to his family. I am sure he had two sons. Why is nobody talking about his second son?

I have always been a big fan of Chris Benoit but I can not agree with the way he left the world of wrestling. He could have been the ECW champion and one day been in the hall of fame. Fans will now remember him as a killer which is not right.He will forever been remembered in a good way by true hardcore loyal fans but also by doing this he has given a bad name to the world of wrestling and for himself.I hope in a good few years he still does make the hall of fame.

"He will forever been remembered in a good way by true hardcore loyal fans" - er no he wont, your level of loyalty to wrestling does not make you more forgiving of such a terrible act"I hope in a good few years he still does make the hall of fame." - child murderer + wife murderer = no hall of fame, sorry to disappoint you

Someone please correct when if I am wrong. Benoit wrestled a match from his home town during Backlash 2004. When he won the match and retained the world championship he went over to his family. I am sure he had two sons. Why is nobody talking about his second son?

Benoit had two other children (a boy and a girl IIRC) from a previous marriage. I believe they both reside in Canada with their mother.Edit: David (born 1993) and Megan (born 1997). Edited by Phil Jones

• Paid Members

I imagine it's only a matter of time before somebody photoshops that, so Benoit's wearing the "I DID IT," T-shirt they were selling on Shopzone.

Not really necessary as apparantly the actual shirt he's wearing has been recognised as:1007228568_l.jpg

• Paid Members

I imagine it's only a matter of time before somebody photoshops that, so Benoit's wearing the "I DID IT," T-shirt they were selling on Shopzone.

Reading about Benoit on non-wrestling forums was a bit sad to me. Even before Benoit was confirmed as the culprit, the photoshops and Gifs started immediately.Maybe I need to toughen up, but the internet sure is a mouthpiece for the creeps of this world.

Guest Mr Show Time 4.20

I have always been a big fan of Chris Benoit but I can not agree with the way he left the world of wrestling. He could have been the ECW champion and one day been in the hall of fame. Fans will now remember him as a killer which is not right.He will forever been remembered in a good way by true hardcore loyal fans but also by doing this he has given a bad name to the world of wrestling and for himself.I hope in a good few years he still does make the hall of fame.

"He will forever been remembered in a good way by true hardcore loyal fans" - er no he wont, your level of loyalty to wrestling does not make you more forgiving of such a terrible act"I hope in a good few years he still does make the hall of fame." - child murderer + wife murderer = no hall of fame, sorry to disappoint you
It is sad to think he will never make but I along with many others know just how good he was and I respect him for all that he has done inside that ring for years. I watched him since the first time he joined WCW and from that day I knew he would hit big which he did.

• Paid Members

Not really necessary as apparantly the actual shirt he's wearing has been recognised as:1007228568_l.jpg
Oh dear. If the press had decent researchers they could tear WWE to pieces.