Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

• Paid Members

I have actually been reading this thread on and off since it started and hadn't read anything relating to wikipedia - i obviously missed whatever else was posted.I would post something sarcastic - but why bother - you quit clearly have enough wit and cynicism for both of us.

Seriously, nobody is having a go for no reason, but the Wiki thing has been covered a lot, on the last few pages no less. People are just trying to stop this thread getting bogged down with repeats of the same thing. OK?
Well then, Mods, let's just call it a day and Gold this thread so that any genuine news can be posted unhindered.

• Paid Members

I have actually been reading this thread on and off since it started and hadn't read anything relating to wikipedia - i obviously missed whatever else was posted.I would post something sarcastic - but why bother - you quit clearly have enough wit and cynicism for both of us.

Seriously, nobody is having a go for no reason, but the Wiki thing has been covered a lot, on the last few pages no less. People are just trying to stop this thread getting bogged down with repeats of the same thing. OK?
Well then, Mods, let's just call it a day and Gold this thread so that any genuine news can be posted unhindered.
This is not even remotely over now is it. All we would get is a new thread five minutes later when something else is posted. I for one want to know everything I can about this because wrestling is my passion and this is the biggest news story and could have the greatest effect on the history of wrestling.When the observer is released could anyone that gets a copy post anything that hasn't been covered? Thanks

the police seem to be taking it seriouslyhttp://www.thestar.com/Sports/article/230746http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/06/29/ap3870600.htmlthe fact that they have so far traced 2 IP addresses - one to conneticut - has been jumped onto by a lot of the press.

BenoutThe article from the star is the first time I have heard any mention of Benoit's parents never mind a direct quote from one of them. I can't begin to imagine the pain and suffering that they are going through right now.

• Paid Members

Fox is just awful beyond belief.

One popular wrestling site, PWTorch.com, reports that Kevin Sullivan, then married to Nancy, tried to pair Martel with wrestler Ric Flair as part of a scripted Nicole Brown/O.J. Simpson ring drama, but that "work" was abandoned.

I've watched nearly all the Pillman/Sullivan stuff about a hundred times, and I don't think ANY of it involved Sherri OR Woman. And what the fuck is the "Nicole Brown/OJ Simpson" reference about? :confused:
The Observer, in its Sherri obit, mentioned somebody had the idea of pairing her and Ron Simmons in a Brown/Simpson style angle. That would have made a bit more sense what with Ron being black.

Has there been any reacton from Japan, or more importantly New Japan where he spent a lot of time in the 90's, with attending and graduating their dojo you would have they thought they had a lot of respect for Benoit, has anything been said about this whole mess?

• Paid Members

The kid having needle marks is unsurprising - he had Fragile X and would have been on growth hormones and all kinds of other stuff to keep him well and improve his development.

Fragile X doesn't stunt growth. It's a largely mental and behavioural condition, and the physical symptoms tend to be weird shaped faces and odd joints. In any case, it's very rare for the physical symptoms to appear before puberty.According to a doctor who appeared on Fox News (so the usual warning applies), most of the treatment is behavioural, and where medical treatment is needed it would be through tablets/pills. There would be no need for injections, and giving a child with Fragile X any form of growth hormone would be about the worst thing possible as it would heighten the behavioural problems.

• Moderators

I would never want to put this in Gold. Its embarrassing for large parts.

• Moderators

The wiki thing is AMAZING. Imagine being all over the news as someone who posted about Stacy needing to be fucked up the arse, and editing "piss" and "nigger" into entries. Last week I vandalised a few entries myself, and it's lucky Andi Peters wasn't genuinely involved in a skydiving accident that broke his anus meaning he could not poo-poo, or I'd be a suspect right now.

The wiki thing is AMAZING. Imagine being all over the news as someone who posted about Stacy needing to be fucked up the arse, and editing "piss" and "nigger" into entries. Last week I vandalised a few entries myself, and it's lucky Andi Peters wasn't genuinely involved in a skydiving accident that broke his anus meaning he could not poo-poo, or I'd be a suspect right now.

At least theWiki aspect of this whole tragedy has been finished with