Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

I have been having a good few convos on MSN over Chris Benoit and quite a few fans have lost all respect for him. Yes what he did was way out of line but we can not just forget what he has done for us. Wrestling was his life.I will remember him for every time he went to that ring and gave us the fans all that he had.

Fuck off.
Don't fuck off please, I know what you mean. The wrestling character/persona of Chris Benoit is absolutley nothing to do with the man that murdered his family. I mean youcan still have a laugh at O.J in the Naked Gun as he was just playing a character and it was good. Same goes for Benoit. I won;t be burning my tapes, thats for sure.

Guest Mr Show Time 4.20

I have been having a good few convos on MSN over Chris Benoit and quite a few fans have lost all respect for him. Yes what he did was way out of line but we can not just forget what he has done for us. Wrestling was his life.I will remember him for every time he went to that ring and gave us the fans all that he had.

Fuck off.
Don't fuck off please, I know what you mean. The wrestling character/persona of Chris Benoit is absolutley nothing to do with the man that murdered his family. I mean youcan still have a laugh at O.J in the Naked Gun as he was just playing a character and it was good. Same goes for Benoit. I won;t be burning my tapes, thats for sure.
That is what I was trying to say. Chris Benoit the wrestler we should remember not for what he was like outside the ring. He gave me some of the best years in wrestling. When I use to switch to Monday nitro I could not wait to see him and the same when he joined the WWE family.

I've lost all respect for him.I don't think I'll be able to enjoy another of his matches, I don't thinK I'm being melodramatic either, the guy killed his wife and son. I don't want to root for him when he's playing a babyface or believe in him in any way. I'm glad WWE have disassociated themselves with him straight away. He'll never be in the HOF, never be reverred by commentators and won't have any more DVDs about him. Thank fuck for that.Bye bye Benoit.

Looks like Bruiser Brody. At least it wasnt a Charlie Manson shirt. (Some morons actually wear that shit.)

Thanks. I will have to study up on my wrestlling history.There's another thing I've been meaning to ask. Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/stor...1106320,00.html wrote that this wasn't the first time that Chris Benoit has used violence against his son Daniel and their source for that is Foxnews. Despite following the events over the last three days I have never heard anything of that nature. I also looked on foxnews.com but didn't find anything about that. Aftonbladet, despite being the no 1 newspaper in Sweden, is a tabloid and isn't known for its credibilty, especially when they're writing about something such as wrestling, which they have no clue about so it wouldn't surprise me it they got this wrong. Has anyone here heard or read about Chris Benoit having a history of using violence against his son? Edited by stefan

Fuck off.
Big difference being that OJ was found NOT GUILTY of murder by a court of law. Now i know its pretty much common knowledge that he did it but got away but at the end of the day OJ is an innocent man and Benoit is a double murderer for sure. Thats why people can laugh at him in The Naked Gun but some people will have a problem watching a Benoit match, no matter how great a match it may be

Another difference is, for me anyway, OJ wasn't a part of my life. Benoit was an idol of mine, someone who stood out as a torch to show what dedication and perseverance could achieve. I was genuinely emotional when he won the World Title, he'd made me care that much about his character. Now, to find out he was capable of this, I can't see a man like that as my idol anymore, so everyting I see him do will be tarnished with that knowledge.

Guest Mr Show Time 4.20

Vince McMahon's Payrate, WWE Stocks, & More06/28/2007 by Ryan Clark Dagen McDowell, the Fox News Business Correspondent was interviewed by John Gibson earlier regarding WWE business. Here are some notes: - McDowell said WWE Stocks fell 3% on Tuesday and Wednesday, but has since rebounded today. - A scroll suggested that the Benoit incident wiped out $21 million of McMahon

how people can judge him on this is unreal - who knows why he did it, what was going through his mind - something pretty bad must have been going through his mind to take his life and that of his wife and kid!

how people can judge him on this is unreal - who knows why he did it, what was going through his mind - something pretty bad must have been going through his mind to take his life and that of his wife and kid!

You're right. I mean how can we possibly judge a man who killed his wife and son but did some pretty cool diving headbutts, and this one time he did it off the top of a 30FOOT CAGE! He is so cool.

Guest Mr Show Time 4.20

You're right. I mean how can we possibly judge a man who killed his wife and son but did some pretty cool diving headbutts, and this one time he did it off the top of a 30FOOT CAGE! He is so cool.
He always gave the fans his all in that wrong. It is so fucked up that he will never make the hall of fame because he is one of the stars that should be in it. It seems like WWE are trying to erase him from the history of wrestling altogether.

He always gave the fans his all in that wrong. It is so fucked up that he will never make the hall of fame because he is one of the stars that should be in it. It seems like WWE are trying to erase him from the history of wrestling altogether.
He is now a black mark on the history of wrestling (along with all the others admittedly). Face it. The guy's a killer and regardless of what he did in the ring, he shouldn't have those attributes and accolades associated with him. He's lost the right to be praised in any way, shape or form.

Guest Mr Show Time 4.20

It is really sad how his career has ended. I know for sure many fans of wrestling would have never saw his career ending this way. Once loved by so many today hated by all.