Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

• Paid Members

Hannity and Colmes are going to broadcast an interview with Benoit just after WMXX which "we should see".Well Warrior isnt on thank god, but Bill Demott and Debra are, and they're ripping into shreds and Debra is blasting every single negative thing thats happened starting with the number of deaths in the last ten or so years.Breaking : Benoits doctor has been raided YET again.

Edited by Shockmaster

Hannity and Colmes are going to broadcast an interview with Benoit just after WMXX which "we should see".Well Warrior isnt on thank god, but Bill Demott and Debra are, and they're ripping into shreds and Debra is blasting every single negative thing thats happened starting with the number of deaths in the last ten or so years.Breaking : Benoits doctor has been raided YET again.

I seen that tyhing with Demott and Debra and thought that Debra should have let Demott talk at times. She actually said to Demott "Do you know what it is like to have a FIVE HUNDRED pound man beat on your back?" 1. Demott is/was a wrestler so yes I think he would know what that felt like. 2. Since when has Steve Austin been 500 pounds?

I seen that tyhing with Demott and Debra and thought that Debra should have let Demott talk at times. She actually said to Demott "Do you know what it is like to have a FIVE HUNDRED pound man beat on your back?" 1. Demott is/was a wrestler so yes I think he would know what that felt like. 2. Since when has Steve Austin been 500 pounds?
Its funny because shes a hick. :laugh:

Jericho was on Foxnews as well. Can't figure out a link because the vid is an a popupvideo, but if you go here, http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287383,00.html (see now, even fox has figured out the wiki thing was a coincidence), the video is next to the article, on your right. He says pretty much the same things he did on CNN.

Edited by stefan

I think Jericho put it greatly.......We love/loved Chris Benoit but we HATE what he's done!

I thought Jericho was fine and elequent, right up to the gubbins he spouted about the WWE drug testing at the end. That sounded like the company talk of a man who is about to (or has already) signed a contract to return.

Anyone see this interview with Benoit after WM XX?

Seconding this, I am highly curious to know its content.
They just aired a couple of comments before bringing Bill DeMott and Debra on the show. Along the lines of "the amount of athleticism involved has gone up so high. We've got Kurt Angle....the people who are coming into wrestling right now are more athletic than they've ever been."

• Paid Members

One of my mates just mentioned to me in passing something about Debra. I had never heard it before, so I thought I would chuck it on here and seek confirmation or whatever. They reckon Stone Cold or WWE could sue Debra cause one of the terms in the Austin/Debra divorce was that she would never mention steroids or such in interviews to the press and media. Is that true?

• Paid Members

One of my mates just mentioned to me in passing something about Debra. I had never heard it before, so I thought I would chuck it on here and seek confirmation or whatever. They reckon Stone Cold or WWE could sue Debra cause one of the terms in the Austin/Debra divorce was that she would never mention steroids or such in interviews to the press and media. Is that true?

I think she said recently that it was only for a year or so. I'd need to look the transcript I read though.I don't think they would sue her even if they could, to be honest. If her allegations ARE true then WWE will want Debra to fade from the public eye as quickly as possible. The last thing they want is to draw further attention to her story by taking her to court.Basically, I think they'll ignore her and hope she goes away.

• Paid Members

After watching that fox report its safe to say this is going to get even worse for Vince Mcmahon. However, i feel neither Debra nor Bill really did any justice for themselves. I felt Bill was in denial about the whole steroid issue, and Debra seemed the be just on a personal vendetta against Steve Austin. Both needed to avoid the shouting match that materialised.

Edited by lambyUK